[Intellectually-challenged] Chiefs Fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Intellectually-challenged] Chiefs Fans

Hostile7 said:
When is the PB not all about name? Surtain was beat up and down this year. I've rarley seen him being burned and it was a regular thing for him this year. Regardless of the rule, he didn't play up to par.

Hrmm, I saw Surtain get burnt once this year and that was when he slipped and a wide receiver got away from him. I also recall him holding Tory Holt to 4 yds and Chad Johnson to hardly any yards. I think you're thinking about Champ Bailey when you say getting 'beat up and down this year.' What are you talking about? Care to give any examples?

Themajster said:
Hrmm, I saw Surtain get burnt once this year and that was when he slipped and a wide receiver got away from him. I also recall him holding Tory Holt to 4 yds and Chad Johnson to hardly any yards. I think you're thinking about Champ Bailey when you say getting 'beat up and down this year.' What are you talking about? Care to give any examples?

That is because Will Poole played him straight up man-to-man the whole game. On the Bengals last drive, he got the wind knocked out of him and had to come out. He then had the big catch against Wyrick I believe, that set them up for the win.

BLUESTIGIDY said:
I second this notion --- KC Fans forget that D wins championships and they're getting a shut down corner that can keep up with R. Moss, recently acquired by da' RAiders

We should have extended Surtain last year instead of adding Howard and we wouldn't even discus these trade scenarios this year

Oh trust me, we know that d wins championships and everyone that i know that loves the Chiefs wants Surtain.

LarryFinFan said:
Actually, what happened this year is that Madison had a good year and our run D was so poor that when teams threw at us, SM and PS were shocked !!

thats great lol

PriestMVP31 said:
Oh trust me, we know that d wins championships and everyone that i know that loves the Chiefs wants Surtain.

please live up to the Thread Starter Title... The Chiefs should pick up Deon & trade Gonzo for the Fins #2

Sean LaChapelle said:
please live up to the Thread Starter Title... The Chiefs should pick up Deon & trade Gonzo for the Fins #2
What? I didn't say anything to prove your point. I understand we need D, thats what I said.:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom