Intentionally abandoning second half of every game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intentionally abandoning second half of every game

What we have here ladies & gentlemen...

is a perfect microcosm of what we see in the larger media-scape.

If tomorrow the press came out with an article about how the Dolphins were going to TOTALLY FOCUS

on getting the BEST cheerleaders with the biggest cleavage & no longer ...
monday_meme_demotivational-15.jpg

... I'm sorry, I lost track of what you were saying.

I think the coaching staff is trying to win. Miami is clearly over-matched personnel wise, but the coaching staff's inability (so far) to come up with in-game adjustments have been one of the biggest negatives of the season. I didn't expect much from this team, especially after the trade of Tunsil. But, I did expect the Dolphins to be competitive and play close even in losing a lot of games. I know the schedule gets easier so hopefully we'll see closer games and a few wins as well.

Except Curtis Painter was their #3 QB and Kerry Collin was their #2 and Collins was a guy who just the prior year had 14 TDs 8 INTs and a decent 82.2 QB rating on the Titans. Unfortunately he got injured and surprisingly most teams don't have a decent #3 QB on their roster.
No defending that tank... They could have done better at qb but didn't want too

Last edited:
Its so bias when you think about it...Curtis Painter,No Defense,ST play was a joke and it was obviously a tank job for Luck but the media and NFL let it slide that year. Fast forward to 2109 and its like a Crime when other teams follow the mold? No...Its going to be the new normal if the NFL does not act to level the competition. The league is watered down and NE has a exorbitant amount of what little actual talent there is to go around. Im actually shocked Indy is not in on the Tank this season...If so Miami would have no shot at #1 pick

If our moron beat writers would stop running their mouths about tanking, it might died down. But no, they keep asking players about it like dumbasses.

There is no QB that is a 100% in any draft. Most people here wanted to trade up to get Baker. Look at him now...turnover machine! The best thing to do is to give it 110% effort on the field and see what we have. The majority of the great QBs weren’t drafted with the 1st pick.

Tua is in Luck territory. Not all QB prospects are built the same. I will take my chances on Tua over taking an olineman to build around a QB thats thrown more INTs than TDs in 15 starts. and won 2 games out of 15. Just me though.

I think the coaching staff is trying to win. Miami is clearly over-matched personnel wise, but the coaching staff's inability (so far) to come up with in-game adjustments have been one of the biggest negatives of the season. I didn't expect much from this team, especially after the trade of Tunsil. But, I did expect the Dolphins to be competitive and play close even in losing a lot of games. I know the schedule gets easier so hopefully we'll see closer games and a few wins as well.

Humorously enough, I have only been able to watch the first halves of all of the Dolphins games this year. It's been a bizarre feeling to come back from doing errands or enjoying time with my family to see the destruction that befell them while I was gone.

Granted it is a LOW bar, but they have been getting better game after game. Despite all of the anger at the coaches for not doing a better job, I'm not certain how much of these second halves is on the players freestyling as well.

Tua is in Luck territory. Not all QB prospects are built the same. I will take my chances on Tua over taking an olineman to build around a QB thats thrown more INTs than TDs in 15 starts. and won 2 games out of 15. Just me though.
I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom