Interactive Mock Draft 2012 - Dolphins are On the Clock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interactive Mock Draft 2012 - Dolphins are On the Clock

DFlo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't know if you may remember from last year or not when we ran the Interactive Mock Draft where the team forums of each team got to vote on which player their team should take.

Well we are doing it again this year, and the Dolphins are on the clock. I'm interested to see how you guys are going to vote especially with Tannehill still on the board. I'm not sure if Fins fans are sold on him, but we shall find out

You can cast your vote for who you want your team to pick here:

Interactive Mock Draft

And if you explain why with a brief short description, I will pick the best one and publish it along with the pick in the results section!

What happend to DeCastro...........he's worth a stab at #8

I had him initially, took him out since I didn't think he'd win. I've added him back in though

Kuechly at 8. Potential probowler for years to come. Extremely instinctive and natural leader. All of which our defense needs.

Don't think I need to let this one go 24 hours. Looks like it's already decided.

The pick is in, your results are updated. You can see who your team selected here:

Interactive Mock Draft

Feel free to bookmark that page and continue voting daily. We will do one team every day until the draft

i dont remember seeing this last year, but this is awesome. I am interested in seeing what other team's fans mock

Back
Top Bottom