Interest Yahoo Article On Flores's Background | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interest Yahoo Article On Flores's Background

Well.... I am on the record as saying I'm not a fan of this hire. I wanted Richard. BUT...... Like I said when Asswipe.... ERRRRRR..... Gase was hired. We'll See.

Ill crown him when he produces a winner,,,until then he will just be the next scrub in line.

I hope his work ethic can reverse the franchises fortunes. I have my doubts. How many times before has hope withered when reality has smashed us fans in the face? But a change would be a needed relief from the malaise that been a constant in Miami.

View attachment 14774
“Zero point zero percent chance," a person familiar with the situation says.

Flores wants the job. He's comfortable with the plan to build what he agrees is the right way, through the draft and not with band-aid signings of free agent veterans.”

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...s-pulls-mcdaniels-belichick-on-miami-dolphins

The guy is insanely underqualified. Unqualified doesn't always mean bad, but it's an undeniable fact. He would have to be a moron to turn this down. Did any other team even interview him?

I wouldn't get attached to Flores or Grier, they both may be here for one season to sink with the ship, before a qualified candidate sees us with a high draft pick and cap space in 2020 and wants the job...

How long will it take from the time Jim Harbough calls Ross and says he wants to be the Dolphins coach to the day Ross fires everyone and hands the keys to Harbough, one day? Maybe two?

Harbough could call Ross today and be in full control of the Dolphins by Monday Morning.

I wouldn't get attached to Flores or Grier, they both may be here for one season to sink with the ship, before a qualified candidate sees us with a high draft pick and cap space in 2020 and wants the job...

How long will it take from the time Jim Harbough calls Ross and says he wants to be the Dolphins coach to the day Ross fires everyone and hands the keys to Harbough, one day? Maybe two?

Harbough could call Ross today and be in full control of the Dolphins by Monday Morning.
Ill take that thought one step farther ...Same with the next QB. If the guy comes in and produces wins and playoff births then by all means go Gaga. However to act as if the guy is a gamer when the team is not winning does not compute. It does not matter how good/bad the OL is or how sorry the guys are he throws to excuses dont hold water. The only thing that matters for a QB is does he raise the tide around him and produce wins...period.

Back
Top Bottom