Interesting article on Eli from ESPN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting article on Eli from ESPN

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
The "character" thing: NFL draftniks, GMs and fans all pay it a ton of lip service.

So I wonder if Eli Manning's demand to be shipped to New York -- or, more accurately, to not play for San Diego -- will hurt his draft grade? (Why do I think it won't?) It should. What a punk!

Teams draft the players, not the other way around. The system works because the struggling teams get the player that best fits their needs. Here's an irony: All Mike Williams wants to do is play in the NFL -- and he can't; meanwhile, Manning is acting like a prima donna before he even gets to the draft podium.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/quickie

ESPN's page 2 articles aren't meant to be taken seriously. Most of the time they are often "Devil's Advocate" or just plain off-the-wall for their rediculousness.

You might as well read the comic section of the newspaper, you will find just as much insight into the NFL there. Although, I do find some of the articles amusing.

I also found it amusing

grooves12 said:
ESPN's page 2 articles aren't meant to be taken seriously. Most of the time they are often "Devil's Advocate" or just plain off-the-wall for their rediculousness.

You might as well read the comic section of the newspaper, you will find just as much insight into the NFL there. Although, I do find some of the articles amusing.

which is why I posted it.

nj

Back
Top Bottom