Interesting Brunell Comment | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Brunell Comment

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
It looks as if the Patriots will be the class of the AFC East again, but it's hard to gauge the Dolphins when the quarterback position is still unsettled. If Mark Brunell is their quarterback, they will be right there with the Patriots. What about the Bills with new coach Mike Mularkey, an offensive innovator? If the Jets can keep Chad Pennington on the field, they can compete, too.

Patriots a Dynasty????

I think there are a few QBs we could get that with further additions will make the Pats seem less historically inclined to repeat.

Dolphins, Bills, and Jets are question marks...they all could be damn good, or they could underachieve. Pats will undoubtedly be good again tho, i see them repeating as AFC East champs

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Dolphins, Bills, and Jets are question marks...they all could be damn good, or they could underachieve. Pats will undoubtedly be good again tho, i see them repeating as AFC East champs

Did you say that after their first SB win?

Originally posted by Mindwarp
they will next season.. the horse only gets so high before it tips over and falls

...and rolls over the rider, crushing every bone in its body, keeping them from being able to be successful for many years to come

:D

sorry, got a little out of hand

I know one thing the dolphins are going to kick there a$$ twice next year unless the dolphins have to play them in the snow which I imagine that what will happen that is 2 loses the dolphins will beat them anyway.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom