Interesting Colts stat

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
TY Hilton is out for the next couple of weeks. Colts are 0-6 without TY Hilton.

Furthermore, Colts are decimated at WR. Colts 2nd round pick, Parris Campbell just broke his hand and will be out. Devin Funchess is on IR, along with 2 other lesser-named receivers. This matches up well with our practice-squad-level talent at DB.

With Brissett probably missing this game as well, I can see Fitzpatrick outplaying Brian Hoyer for our second win.

13marino13

Smell my finger...
Super Donator
Reaction score
TY Hilton is out for the next couple of weeks. Colts are 0-6 without TY Hilton.

Furthermore, Colts are decimated at WR. Colts 2nd round pick, Parris Campbell just broke his hand and will be out. Devin Funchess is on IR, along with 2 other lesser-named receivers. This matches up well with our practice-squad-level talent at DB.

With Brissett probably missing this game as well, I can see Fitzpatrick outplaying Brian Hoyer for our second win.
Aside from the historic trend, there is a legitimate case to be made that this game could be more competitive than anyone expects. They are down some key players for sure. We have to score points and get pressure on the QB, look what happened when we played Kyle Rudolph, no pressure and we made him look like the second coming of Joe Montana. We don't need a repeat with Brian Hoyer.

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
Also, every Colts game this season has been within one score. They average 22.8 points per game and give up 22.1 points per game. We probably lose but I can see it being a close one

Dolphins81

Starter
Reaction score
I guess I just don’t get why the 1st pick is SOOO important...

Trubiski. Mayfield. Winston....Blah blah....

Draft wisely.

And whip the Colts. And everybody else.
Because you can sell it for a kings ransom! Smfh!

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
So the colts are missing WR's? Preston Williams is out for the year. Walton is out 4 games. Wilson is not the same cause he's not 100%.....Grant's "hands" have NEVER been 100%

circumstances

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
So the colts are missing WR's? Preston Williams is out for the year. Walton is out 4 games. Wilson is not the same cause he's not 100%.....Grant's "hands" have NEVER been 100%
Yeah, we define depleted.

I hope we play hard as per usual, but not expecting to knock off the Colts.

Top Bottom