Interesting Colts stat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Colts stat

I hate being the voice of reason, but I think it’s safe to say the whole picking in the middle of the first round thing hasn’t worked out well for us the last 20 years.

So call it a loser mentality or not, I’d like to have the best shot at a top tier QB prospect as we can get, so if that means losing to the Colts with a roster that changes weekly, then so be it. We got our moral victory last week....let the tank commence.

The Colts o-line is a top 3 unit, Mack will pound it all game. No worries here lol.

TY Hilton is out for the next couple of weeks. Colts are 0-6 without TY Hilton.

Furthermore, Colts are decimated at WR. Colts 2nd round pick, Parris Campbell just broke his hand and will be out. Devin Funchess is on IR, along with 2 other lesser-named receivers. This matches up well with our practice-squad-level talent at DB.

With Brissett probably missing this game as well, I can see Fitzpatrick outplaying Brian Hoyer for our second win.
What did Hilton and the WRs have you do with Vinateri missing his last second FG to win?

In typical dolphins fashion, the dolphins will win 7 of their next 8... finish 8-8 miss the playoffs, and get a middle of the pack 1st rounder... The cycle continues

But Rubbish was the first qb taken in that draft.
Funny how autocorrect works..

Hopefully our scouts are better than Chicago's. Hope the GM doesn't panick and give away draft capital.

I think we are going to have our hands full w their run game.

TY Hilton is out for the next couple of weeks. Colts are 0-6 without TY Hilton.

Furthermore, Colts are decimated at WR. Colts 2nd round pick, Parris Campbell just broke his hand and will be out. Devin Funchess is on IR, along with 2 other lesser-named receivers. This matches up well with our practice-squad-level talent at DB.

With Brissett probably missing this game as well, I can see Fitzpatrick outplaying Brian Hoyer for our second win.
The next two are actually winneable. Not saying we do but we should be able to make it a game both times. Good lord if we actually do win the next two heads will explode. We'd be on track like in 2011 in the "suck for Luck" theater. Starting 0-7 then rattling 3 wins off to be 3-7 and then split the last 6. :lol:

I guess I just don’t get why the 1st pick is SOOO important...

Trubiski. Mayfield. Winston....Blah blah....

Draft wisely.

And whip the Colts. And everybody else.
Fortunately those three players aren't in the 2020 draft. There is one QB that is touted very highly and that the team has reportedly had eyes on for a long time. That may be why the #1 pick is important.

The reason you want the first pick is you get to decide which player to take. If your scouts and GM screw it up then so be it. At least you don't "settle" for what you deem to be second best. It also gives you the top pick in every round

I guess I just don’t get why the 1st pick is SOOO important...

Trubiski. Mayfield. Winston....Blah blah....

Draft wisely.

And whip the Colts. And everybody else.

None of those players were considered nearly as can't miss as Tua though.

Back
Top Bottom