Interesting piece | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting piece

Seriously? I was brought up the same way and my mental status isn’t fragile. It actually made me respect my elders and made me a stronger person. My dad was my mentor and made me the man I am today with that same upbringing. I miss him everyday and wish he was still here. What you think is crazy or scares you, is different with other cultures.
Bring it Bro!!!

That’s only because he doesn’t have them at huge offensive line , don’t get me wrong I like tua and be very happy if we drafted him and I don’t care about herberts size that done mean sh##t to me , but I always analyze stuff Is tua that good because he’s got a talented team or is he just that good regardless
Herbert is NOT a franchise QB talent IMO.
Arm strength.....yes
Proto-size....yes
Athleticism....yes
Ball placement/Accuracy....No!
Quick Decision ability under direct pocket pressure...No!

Yes Tua IS that good. Yes he plays on very talented team. But he has all the tools. Go back and watch every throw vs Clemson, really watch and then you tell me...

Extremely accurate, great ball placement
Throws a very easy ball to catch, even when he throws with a lot of zip
Watch How fast the ball comes out
Real Quick release with zip
Speed of his decision making
Can make EVERY throw with ease at every level
Makes throws with people all over him and is still accurate
WR have lots of YAC due in large part to never breaking stride to catch the ball
Extremely Accurate!
Did I mention he is accurate?

Watch how many of his throws were under direct and immediate pressure, and notice how fast the ball comes out and the accuracy.

Seriously? I was brought up the same way and my mental status isn’t fragile. It actually made me respect my elders and made me a stronger person. My dad was my mentor and made me the man I am today with that same upbringing. I miss him everyday and wish he was still here. What you think is crazy or scares you, is different with other cultures.
i have absolutely no issues with religions or cultures, but when some one forces you to throw with your other arm and gets "it" when he has a bad game is not something normal, when your dad chooses your school and decides where the whole family is going without any discussion...to me that's not normal. its has nothing to do with culture or religious up bringing.
but when your brought up doing everything and be scared to fail because your going to get it, to me that will sound my alarms. when things go bad will he prosper or will he fold because nows it's the big leagues? i believe he will fold and runaway. there's no babying in the NFL.
it has nothing to do with religion and culture...just purely football !!

Should I list the number of Christian QBs who played in the NFL??? I mean there are ones we know of ones we don’t -

Ryan Tannehill??

Does either Roger Staubach or Nick Foles ring a bell??? Drew Brees, retired Carson Palmer or Russell Wilson just a few more..,

Steve Young is a Mormon??? Who cares, he could sling it, he could run with it, he was a leader of men
none of those you mentioned got "IT" when they threw a pick from there dads, or at least they never came out and said it. Tua has and its on film. and i really don't care what religion he follows thats his and everyone's right to do so.

i have absolutely no issues with religions or cultures, but when some one forces you to throw with your other arm and gets "it" when he has a bad game is not something normal, when your dad chooses your school and decides where the whole family is going without any discussion...to me that's not normal. its has nothing to do with culture or religious up bringing.
but when your brought up doing everything and be scared to fail because your going to get it, to me that will sound my alarms. when things go bad will he prosper or will he fold because nows it's the big leagues? i believe he will fold and runaway. there's no babying in the NFL.
it has nothing to do with religion and culture...just purely football !!
It does have everything to do with culture, My dad chose what school and what classes I should take as well in college, Whatever he said in his house goes and that goes for all my siblings as well.. I got "it" as well if I disrespected or disobeyed his direct order. Everyone I know with the same culture had the same upbringing. So what's not normal to you is normal to others.
If you're going talk purely football why bring up what his dad has done to him in the past? Talk about his ball placement, accuracy, leadership, pocket presence, all of which the kid possesses.

Last edited:
none of those you mentioned got "IT" when they threw a pick from there dads, or at least they never came out and said it. Tua has and its on film. and i really don't care what religion he follows thats his and everyone's right to do so.
You seem to know a lot about players and families - good on yah - I have never been in any of of their homes but apparently you have

Watch how many of his throws were under direct and immediate pressure, and notice how fast the ball comes out and the accuracy.
The accuracy and timing is insanely impressive. Don't mess this up for me, Cincinnati/Washington...

You seem to know a lot about players and families - good on yah - I have never been in any of of their homes but apparently you have
actually it was me. I broke into his house and sterilized that place of evil spirits and bad omens.

Back
Top Bottom