Interesting piece | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting piece

Believe me I’m not sold on him myself I would feel more comfy with the Oregon qb , is tua that good or is it because on offense there stacked what would Herbert of Oregon be like if he had what tua has
Noooooo to Herbert, can’t handle pressure in the pocket. Look at his stats when pressured. They are horrible! He’s not a top 15 pick in my book. Great arm, great athlete, horrible under pressure and not very accurate either.

Noooooo to Herbert, can’t handle pressure in the pocket. Look at his stats when pressured. They are horrible! He’s not a top 15 pick in my book. Great arm, great athlete, horrible under pressure and not very accurate either.
That’s only because he doesn’t have them at huge offensive line , don’t get me wrong I like tua and be very happy if we drafted him and I don’t care about herberts size that done mean sh##t to me , but I always analyze stuff Is tua that good because he’s got a talented team or is he just that good regardless

I’ll even go further it wouldn’t surprise me if they didn’t get tua or Herbert in this draft and just wait for Lawrence in 2021 , me personally I can’t go threw this again after this season but you never know, so far I can’t or anybody for that matter predict what there next move is going to be

This is what I am terrified of this off season. Guys like you that see his size and arm strength but ignore the tape. All of you Herbert lovers are going to die on the same hill as Mike Tannenbum by the way lol. Just watch his ball security issues this weekend, or how about his lack of intelligence when he throws a hail mary 10 yards out of the back of the endzone at the end of the week one game. Tua is far and away the better prospect and it isnt even close.
Yes well this is FH where people don’t read entire threads, don’t watch film and where people grind out their beliefs based on bias

There were a lot of scouts that liked Ryan Leaf too........................just sayin.

How many QB's going back to 1983, that are considered to be "elite", were the first QB selected, in any given year?

Andrew Luck, Peyton, Aikman, Elway.

That's about it. Go back through draft history, and you will see a lot of busts, and mediocre players, that "scouts" thought were the cats ***.

I'm not saying your odds don't improve with higher picks, but it is simply not historically accurate to say scouts are right, more than they are wrong when it comes to evaluating players, because it just isn't so.

Let's, just for the sake of argument, list some of the Guys who scouts were high on.

Heath Schuler
David Carr
Tim Couch
Jim Druckenmiller
Tony Banks....who?
David Klingler
EJ manuel......WTF?

The list goes on, and on, and on, and on......

None of those were seen as good of a QB as Tua. You know this. The last one that had as much hype as Tua was Andrew Luck. I think I will take my chances. What do you want us to do. Take the second best QB?

i say we don't draft any QB in 2020, let Rosen play 2020 and if we suck again then i would Draft Lawrence from Clemson. i'm not sold on any of the QB's coming out in 2020...

Tua looks good stats wise, but man oh man that upbringing kinda scares me, very fragile, mentally.

I
i say we don't draft any QB in 2020, let Rosen play 2020 and if we suck again then i would Draft Lawrence from Clemson. i'm not sold on any of the QB's coming out in 2020...
said this in another reply , I said don’t be supervised if they don’t draft a qb and just wait until 2021 to draft Lawrence

Tua looks good stats wise, but man oh man that upbringing kinda scares me, very fragile, mentally.
Seriously? I was brought up the same way and my mental status isn’t fragile. It actually made me respect my elders and made me a stronger person. My dad was my mentor and made me the man I am today with that same upbringing. I miss him everyday and wish he was still here. What you think is crazy or scares you, is different with other cultures.

Should I list the number of Christian QBs who played in the NFL??? I mean there are ones we know of ones we don’t -

Ryan Tannehill??

Does either Roger Staubach or Nick Foles ring a bell??? Drew Brees, retired Carson Palmer or Russell Wilson just a few more..,

Steve Young is a Mormon??? Who cares, he could sling it, he could run with it, he was a leader of men

Back
Top Bottom