Interesting player cut by the Colts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting player cut by the Colts

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
Colts | Peko Released - from www.KFFL.com
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:20:18 -0700

The Indianapolis Colts have released OG Tupe Peko, according to John Oehser of Colts.com.

since edgerrin james was on my fantasy team last season, i took a look at the oline every time i saw them, i think he did a good job, he is young 24 and is around 6-4 305, he brings versatility he can play C or G , will be watching this closely

wow... that is big, and very suprising. He played well last year.

We could do with a G although ultimately I think that two of Carey, James and Cook will start.

Vernon is interesting me. He will start this year and should at RT, but Stockar is going to play there. Looks like Vernon will either be our LT or RG.

A. Is he any good?
B. If so why was he released if hes only 24?

Hmmmm.......

My gut feeling says that Peyton Manning has a tendency to make his OL better than they really are. Still, its worth tracking if only because its now the.....slowest....part....of....the.....offseason

finsnchips said:
wow... that is big, and very suprising. He played well last year.

We could do with a G although ultimately I think that two of Carey, James and Cook will start.

Vernon is interesting me. He will start this year and should at RT, but Stockar is going to play there. Looks like Vernon will either be our LT or RG.

The great thing about VC is that if Houck can get him to play then it would be like an extra 1st round pick this year....we don't even know what he can do since he never really got significant playing time last year.

... and in the minimal time he got he impressed.

I like VC, I think he can do decent things in this league.

Don't forget people.....he got released for a reason....and I'm sure it wasn't a cost cutting move.

burger13 said:
Don't forget people.....he got released for a reason....and I'm sure it wasn't a cost cutting move.

don't be so sure. They are stuck with Edge now and have to pay him the franchise number. They are gonna have to cut costs

also peko is from MSU , so i think saban will know what kind of player he is

Back
Top Bottom