Interesting poll on CBS Sportsline

Rebar71

OOPS - I did it again!
Reaction score
clear.gif

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6819661

I voted for Wanny I voted for Wanny!!!

What a surprise, Gregg Williams is in last place again! I

C'mon guys, keep the votes going, we need Wanny to win this poll. This could make a statement and may be referenced during the upcoming cbs pre-game shows. Vote for our guy!!

I just voted for Wannstedt. He's now leading in the poll! By about 0.2 percentage points.

Wanny has to win this poll. As a diehard finfan all my life (well, as far as I can remember), I have bit my lip and supported whoever was on this team for as long as I could. Coach or player. This year started with last years ending for changes in this assessment. Starting with Mark Royals. He WAS a big part of the losses we are all too familiar with. He is gone now and the replacement has come in and done very well. Now it's time to point a ton of the blame on Mr. D.W. To have this much talent on one team is very rare. You can make an arguement in team sports that it's not always the "BIG names win championships" deal (see Yanks vs. Marlins 2003). However, at least they (Yanks--hate 'em BTW) had a motivating force leading them to the WS. The "COACH" is responsible to motivate his team to WIN no matter what. He has gotten by over the last few years, not as a result of his coaching abilities, but the players playing abilities. They have no confidence in DW other than "he's one heck of a nice fella". And his sackless approach to a game plan has not only blown up in his face, but those who have backed him up for the past few years. I mentioned in a thread after the Pats game that had the coaches swapped sides and Bellichick was the Fins coach, the game would have probably been a lopsided blow-out. That is the definition of a great coach. Stare adversity in the face and kick it's a$$. Has anyone noticed what BP has done in Dallas. Holy crap. Even Marvin Lewis has his team believing. That's what it takes. Not just confidence. But belief. Those players believe in their leader. Unfortunatley for us fans the Dolphins players don't believe in ours. Buh-Bye DW. Thanks for wasting all of this talent. Like they say, "when you got it, you got it and when you don't, you don't". He obviously don't.

Go Dolphins!!!

Callahan s/b 1st IMO and Wanne 2nd so I voted for Callahan :O

Originally posted by dolphan39
Callahan s/b 1st IMO and Wanne 2nd so I voted for Callahan :O

Callahan took the Raiders to the Superbowl last year in his 1st year, how is he even on the list?? Is it becuase he's playing a 3rd string quarterback due to injuries, or perhaps other starter players who have been suspended, or perhaps Raiders fans are just plain ****y and expect them to make it the Superbowl every year. The problem is not the coach, the problem is the elderly people who play on that team who he inherited and the other old players that got suspended, injured, or just gave up after 4 losses.

Wannstedt on the other hand is in his 4th year fast approaching the same conclusion for our season with a talented and almost completely healthy team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I hate Prisco....he makes an interesting suggestion in Coughlin to replace Wanny.

Originally posted by TKO
What a surprise, Gregg Williams is in last place again! I

He'd have more if Bills fans could afford computers. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom