Interesting posts about O-Line. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting posts about O-Line.

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
You know...we've all been blaming the O-Line and I agree we need to get better but something I realized this morning. Maybe we should be blaming two of our O-Line and guess what...they are not the ones we've been pissed at.

Most of Ricky's long runs 20 + and those really gamebreakers vs. the Jets, Bills, and Bears last year occurred on the Right Side of the O-Line. This year...nothing...zero!!!

At least Wade Smith has somewhat of an excuse...he's a rookie...and Nails...well, he's coming off a serious injury and will get better and stonger as the season goes on (I HOPE).

But Todd Perry and Todd Wade...no freakin excuses for these guys...it seems that these two guys can't run block for crap.

Hmmm...maybe there was a reason why the fins decided not to extend and resign Wade to a new contract. I also think that Perry is gone after this season anyway. Wade better start playing like he say's he's worth...$5 million!!!

GO FINS!!!

Wade Smith is not worth 5 million. We should be paying a LT in that range, not an average at best RT.

Where have all the Counters gone? Can someone answer me that? We've called very few this season.

Umm any time we try to run a counter this year, you will notice that Ricky has 2 guys in his face, 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage because the line cant hold them long enough for a counter to develop. Its just really sad.

Perhaps the fact that teams KNOW we can't run to the left side, makes running to the right way too predictable?

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Wade Smith is not worth 5 million. We should be paying a LT in that range, not an average at best RT.

Where have all the Counters gone? Can someone answer me that? We've called very few this season.

todd wade you mean......:D

Originally posted by BruceDickinson
Umm any time we try to run a counter this year, you will notice that Ricky has 2 guys in his face, 3 yards behind the line of scrimmage because the line cant hold them long enough for a counter to develop. Its just really sad.

with teams rushing dead stright for ricky you would think this play would be used often... it could be a great way to open a hole.

Originally posted by BruceDickinson

thats cus there is 8 and nine guys coming at them from diffenret directions all day.

Back
Top Bottom