Interesting Qb Option: Jacoby Brissett | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Qb Option: Jacoby Brissett

Trade Parker for Brissett, Indi needs a receiver. Parker may even do well and isn't he only signed for one more year? Indi has got cap space too.

He maycommand a 1st round pick, and even then Colts say they would need more. I am not buying it, they are driving his price up. If he's available you go get him. I think he would be a good fit.

Sign me up for that please, as I've said before, sounds like everything we've needed. Throw deep to or deep threats (Stills, Grant, Wilson), evade pressure and either run or make a play to Gesicki or Amendola in the short to mid area. His ability to make a play out of nothing would do wonders for our offense. Don't expose the guy by going shotgun every play, we do have a run game that's only going to get better once we start investing in the trenches.

I will remember you said this about week 6 of tyrod

Sorry, but the moment rookie Baker took the field dramatically underscored that Tyrod is about as far from "being all that" as Lindsay Lohan is from being Meryl Streep! Hard pass!

Sorry, but the moment rookie Baker took the field dramatically underscored that Tyrod is about as far from "being all that" as Lindsay Lohan is from being Meryl Streep! Hard pass!

Baker wasn’t really performing that well until Hue and Todd Haley got fired.

If this team is getting ready to swing for the fences on a QB in the next few drafts, I do not see the wisdom in spending draft capital on Jacoby Brissett. Has he flashed? Sure. But his ceiling appears pretty limited, and I'm dubious of a guy whose 2017 highlight reel is almost entirely composed of his games against the Browns and the pre-Garoppolo Niners.

Ugh, for crying out loud....just start Osweiler lol. He is 28 almost, cheap, and is pretty much the perfect QB for us if we really intend on tanking. Brissett will cost a pick, Flacco is gonna cost a lot, Foles is overrated and is a system QB for Philly, Keenum is overrated, and who knows what will happen with Tannehill. Osweiler is the best and cheapest bet.
If we move on from Tannehill, which I expect, the job should be Osweilers to lose.
I want to see a REAL competition at QB this upcoming season, no matter who the candidates may be.

He maycommand a 1st round pick, and even then Colts say they would need more. I am not buying it, they are driving his price up. If he's available you go get him. I think he would be a good fit.

More than a 1st round pick on a guy who wasn't even in the top 20 for any major passing category during the 2017 season?

If we move on from Tannehill, which I expect, the job should be Osweilers to lose.
I want to see a REAL competition at QB this upcoming season, no matter who the candidates may be.

Brock Osweiler is a free agent. In fact, the Dolphins only have one QB under contract other than Tannehill for 2019.

And that's Luke Falk.

No, We need to just to DRAFT a QB. Get him going by week 7 to 9. I'm ok with Fales or Falk.

I'd start Falk all year to secure the 1st overall pick.

Then Miami will have whatever qb they want option.

This is a pretty fair assessment. I liked Falk a bit out of college, but he looked awful in preseason last year, like "couldn't hit the side of a barn" bad with accuracy sometimes. I have no idea if he's made any progression since.

More than a 1st round pick on a guy who wasn't even in the top 20 for any major passing category during the 2017 season?

I read on a PFT article that even a 1st would not do it, and Ballard would need to be blown away.

I read on a PFT article that even a 1st would not do it, and Ballard would need to be blown away.

If Ballard doesn't move him for a second or better this offseason, he's out of his mind. Brissett will become immeasurably less valuable as an asset after the upcoming season; it's the last year of his rookie contract.

Back
Top Bottom