Interesting Stat. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Stat.

It’s relevant when you add in his rookie year. Same result. Different team.
The stats are unclear as to whether they are career or only this season. I assumed this season. If it’s career, it’s much more damning, but hardly unexpected. If it’s this season only, lets See what they are after a few more starts.

I think thats for his career because these are his numbers for this season.

https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pff-rankings-nfl-quarterback-rankings-following-week-3

JOSH ROSEN, MIAMI DOLPHINS
Our only NFL exposures to Rosen have been in terrible situations, both last year in Arizona and this season with the Dolphins. Still, he has struggled with both accuracy and decision-making, this year posting the highest percentage of uncatchable passes at 39.6%. Even while playing behind one of the worst offensive lines in the league, the Dolphins need to focus on Rosen’s play from a clean pocket, where he has graded at 78.1 over a limited sample this season after a rough 60.5 grade in 2018.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Jackson had like 2 or 3 incompletions against us in week 1. Have half his throws been uncatchable since then?
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. He had a perfect quarterback rating against us for a reason. Not too sure I believe these stats.

He’s thrown 60 balls this year. This means..

26 completions
25 uncatchable
9 drops or contested incompletions

I’ll go through all the throws later, but from my recollection of the games this doesn’t round right.

Though remember many of these throws he’s just airing it out down 40 points in the 4th quarter.

Wait a minute. 60 passes. 26 completions. Let's say 5 drops. 25 "uncatchable? That means passes were either 'caught' or way off on all passes but 4?

Or this . . . Assume a QB with a 60% completion rate and a 5% drop rate. A 30٪ "uncatchable" rate is 95٪ of passes. Sounds like there are no 'close' misses

Jackson had like 2 or 3 incompletions against us in week 1. Have half his throws been uncatchable since then?
And he was money in the AZ game. Weird. Perhaps this will all mean more after a few more games.

Back
Top Bottom