Interesting Stat. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting Stat.

I believe the stat. I saw the Dallas game and it looked like Rosen was given the instruction to either find a reciever open in less than 3 seconds and throw it to him or donk risk at all a sack, and injury or a turnover, so throw far from the receivers and the DB covering them. At first it looked like a fast timed offense but then I realized it should be by design to counter our poor OL play, while not risking turnovers or our QB.

I believe the stat. I saw the Dallas game and it looked like Rosen was given the instruction to either find a reciever open in less than 3 seconds and throw it to him or donk risk at all a sack, and injury or a turnover, so throw far from the receivers and the DB covering them. At first it looked like a fast timed offense but then I realized it should be by design to counter our poor OL play, while not risking turnovers or our QB.

They definitely emphasized the ball coming out on time, and quite a few were thrown away or where only his receiver could catch it with a fantastic play. I would rather push tempo and be safe. Not a bad lesson. Let’s see if he can focus in those windows without going too far toward the risk side.

Back
Top Bottom