interesting.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

interesting....

fiedler__9

Fin fan from just above the Mason-Dixon
Reaction score
wouldn't 3 losses acrossed the board for the afc east sort of be like a win for miami, without them even playing??

No, if the Bills and Pats lose we'll only be up 1/2 of a game, as opposed to a full game.

i knew...

i knew it wouldnt be a full game...but i knew it was definitely good!

Its cool, but lets hope the Fins can win when they have the chance to extend their AFC East lead. They do not tend to do that.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Its cool, but lets hope the Fins can win when they have the chance to extend their AFC East lead. They do not tend to do that.

Yup they need to win against the Ginats to take advantage of this. If not it's just another wasted opportunity.

Oliver...

while we're on the "interesting" topic, heres a small interesting fact : The only 2 teams to NOT allow a Red-Zone Touchdown this season are the Browns & Dolphins.

Man, I didn't expect all three AFC East teams to drop a game today. I am glad they did. I figured Philly would come out strong and the Jets are doomed no matter what. I thought New England would take care of Washington though. When Miami wins next week we go up one game in the division plus we will have two wins within the division so in a way we could be up by over a full game against the Bills.

The Chiefs, Panthers, Broncos and Vikings remain undefeated. The Chiefs and Vikings look extremely tough.

Meanwhile, the Raiders won again but looked very poor in doing so. So far their only wins have been against a winless Bengals and winless Chargers team. Both wins looked to be a struggle as well. I will reserve judgement on them until after seeing how they respond to this week's come from behind win, but a quarter of the way through the season, the defending AFC Champs look to be in some trouble.

Back
Top Bottom