Interesting. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interesting.

KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
John Clayton has an article up saying that Cleveland isn't liking what they are hearing in trade down conversation, and they may consider giving up their second round pick to ensure that they get either Alex Smith or Braylon Edwards. Clayton states that Miami is currently talking to Cleveland and Minnesota about moving down.

I don't know if I buy into the Redskins rumors. The feeling the ESPN people have is that Washington wants people to think they are interested in trading up because they ****ed up and leaked the info about their desire to get Jason Campbell. Don't get me wrong though. That's a trade I'd love to make. I'd love to be able to get Cadillac Williams or Ronnie Brown at 9 while getting Campbell at 25, along with Rod Gardner.

Minnesota may yet buckle and give up that 18th pick. In that instance, I believe I would still take whichever Auburn runner is available and Jason Cambpell.

KB21 said:
John Clayton has an article up saying that Cleveland isn't liking what they are hearing in trade down conversation, and they may consider giving up their second round pick to ensure that they get either Alex Smith or Braylon Edwards. Clayton states that Miami is currently talking to Cleveland and Minnesota about moving down.

I don't know if I buy into the Redskins rumors. The feeling the ESPN people have is that Washington wants people to think they are interested in trading up because they ****ed up and leaked the info about their desire to get Jason Campbell. Don't get me wrong though. That's a trade I'd love to make. I'd love to be able to get Cadillac Williams or Ronnie Brown at 9 while getting Campbell at 25, along with Rod Gardner.

Minnesota may yet buckle and give up that 18th pick. In that instance, I believe I would still take whichever Auburn runner is available and Jason Cambpell.
This is getting really exciting! We just got KC's 2nd rounder, and we may be able to get Cleveland's by just moving down one spot. Can't wait! Thanks for the info. :D

Back
Top Bottom