Interview With Rosen At Fins Practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Interview With Rosen At Fins Practice

Hoot

Keeper of the Old Code
Club Member
Reaction score
He has been working with different centers.
He knows the playbook "pretty well overall" right now.
His head is spinning a bit right now but he sees progress.
Larry Fitzgerald has maintained a relationship with him, giving him advice, etc. Rosen appreciates it.
When asked how he is adjusting to the heat he said Coach loves conditioning. It's getting easier day by day. He hesitates to use that word though and said its more "palatable day by day." Sounds like Flores is working them boys.

On relationship with Fitz:
QB room is a lot of fun. Fitz likes to "goof around but he works really hard." Rosen says if he can take even a few lessons from him it will go a long ways.

He discussed helping out with beach cleanup in Miami area. Environment help.
On Jordan Mills, Rosen says he is a dynamic player. He says a lot of people look at building a football team like a puzzle, but sometimes you just want ballers, and he's definitely one of them.

He appreciates that Coach Flores wants his players to ask "why." He re-emphasized his QB meeting room is really good and supportive in this. All 3 QBs support each other.

Why did they ask about Jordan Mills of all people? Does he know him?

I was surprised by that as well. And phrased in a way as if it was a really great pickup. The context was bringing a veteran starter who can plug in right away and what that means for a QB. But at the end of the day, it's still Mills.

I was surprised by that as well. And phrased in a way as if it was a really great pickup. The context was bringing a veteran starter who can plug in right away and what that means for a QB. But at the end of the day, it's still Mills.
When I read "he's definitely a baller," I was convinced they were discussing a different player that Rosen was more familiar with, lol.

If there is an unlikeable side of him, he’s doing a great job of hiding it. He’s smart, thoughtful, speaks well of his teammates. The guy is out cleaning beaches, for crying out loud.

He’s known for his accuracy and smarts. His only knock was attitude. I guess this whole experience was enough to adjust that.

Forget Tank for Tua.

Realize Rosen!

I'm starting to think that Rosen has a great chance to succeed with the Dolphins. Let Gugs help put an o-line together, let's get a running game going and let Josh air it out. I think the right QB is in the right place.

What's not to like about this kid. Considering what he has gone through and how he has handled it he is the most mature 22 year old I've seen.

Might end up being the best leader this team has had a QB since #13.

What's not to like about this kid. Considering what he has gone through and how he has handled it he is the most mature 22 year old I've seen.

Might end up being the best leader this team has had a QB since #13.

Right?? I know for a fact I couldn't have handled myself as professionally and civilly as he has at his age! As far as he knew at the time, his dream of playing football in the NFL might have been crashing down around him. Yet he kept his emotions in check and thought a great deal before making any kind of statement. And when he did, the country fell in love with him.

Back
Top Bottom