Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b

I think Grier was spending the day reading Finheaven since he had plenty of time between picks. He saw that a lot of posters were upset he hadn’t drafted a RB. So he decided to throw them a bone by using his last pick on a RB just to shut them up.
i don’t see him making the roster over the RB’s already on the but at least certain people on here can’t complain anymore that Grier didn’t draft a RB in this draft.

Just watched the first video and at the 1m mark, I really liked how he switched the ball from his right hand to his left hand based on the defenders coming at him. Seems to have good situational awareness. He's not gonna have 80 yard TD runs but he will should do well in the backfield.

Good shotgun RB with some size / power. I like it... You never know about RB's could be an undrafted RB that is hungry for the spotlight or a late round 7th round pick that comes in and just gets it done. Like any player... I hope he stays healthy and I can see him having an impact with some power short / long runs.

Late round RBs succeed every year. Who is to say this guy doesn't come in and prove something?
I hope he does but I’m not counting on it. Yet I never though a short LB from Texas Tech drafted in the 5th round would ever be more than a ST player for the Dolphins. So who am I to pre judge the talents of any player who gets an opportunity in the NFL.

I know nothing about him and I won’t pretend to, but he looked slow and clumsy in that highlight reel. Good hands I guess.

My daughter goes to U.C. so I've watched them quite a bit living in Ohio.

He's a good back with some power and vision. May lack the top end speed but is very productive.

I like the pick for what its worth.
I agree. I've watched plenty of Cincinnati games. He's a load. Love Ridder too.

bruces02.jfif

Hello Gerrid, can we call you Jaylen?

Back
Top Bottom