Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b

Doaks man o man.Wish him the best but he wont make the team.Thats my take
I agree but you never know, watching his tape he looks so awkward when he runs and looks like he’s about to fall without anyone touching him. Camp body it’s what he’ll be.

Why would you say that? Wtf is wrong with you?
I can't stand people like you.
I hope he makes the team. I'm cheering for him!!!
This is like the 5th angry, berating post I’ve seen from you the last few days. And for no good reason. Get a grip and stop being so hateful.

At this point, it is obvious to me your posts have nothing to offer. Hope many others put you on ignore, like I will do immediately after I hit the ‘post’ button.

No one is expecting much, but Doak has had good productive years in college.
I say hand him the ball and lets see the power and effort. The oline should be good enough to give him the first 2-3 yards.

No one is expecting much, but Doak has had good productive years in college.
I say hand him the ball and lets see the power and effort. The oline should be good enough to give him the first 2-3 yards.
Exactly. If he can produce, who cares about anything else.

I watched the highlights and what stood out to me was that forth down play (1:14) where he caught it with one hand, that takes something inside the young man you like to see. Good hands, nice YAC. Loved him turning the third and twelve into a touchdown and love that his touchdown plays do not end at the pylon or the goal line, he isn’t done until he is half way into the end zone. The level of competition is the only thing that makes you wonder if he can make the roster at the next level, which is more like up two levels.

Team is average at RB. Team is reaching getting a low draft pick at RB. Thats my take so I'm not expecting much at that position this coming season. I will say though that any reverse run plays to either Fuller or Waddle could be home run plays.

Yeah, no RB has ever been picked late or as a FA, and gone on to have a good to great career...Well other then:

Terrell Davis (RD 6)
Joe Cribbs (FA)
Priest Holmes (FA)
Arian Foster (FA)
Jamal Anderson (7)
Wilbert Montgomery (6)
Larry Brown (8)
Bo Jackson (7)

( Just kidding, I know originally Bo had been picked #1 overall by the Bucs, before refusing for baseball, and later being taken in rd 7 by the Raiders in hope he would play part time. )

Let's give Doaks a chance to succeed or fail on his own, without letting where he was picked determine what type of talent he is.

Yeah, no RB has ever been picked late or as a FA, and gone on to have a good to great career...Well other then:

Terrell Davis (RD 6)
Joe Cribbs (FA)
Priest Holmes (FA)
Arian Foster (FA)
Jamal Anderson (7)
Wilbert Montgomery (6)
Larry Brown (8)
Bo Jackson (7)

( Just kidding, I know originally Bo had been picked #1 overall by the Bucs, before refusing for baseball, and later being taken in rd 7 by the Raiders in hope he would play part time. )

Let's give Doaks a chance to succeed or fail on his own, without letting where he was picked determine what type of talent he is.
Good list.

Back
Top Bottom