Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Gerrid Doaks RB: RD7b

Some scouting reports are just so off the mark. Recall this one on Arian Foster who went undrafted before making multiple pro bowls:

True. Reading a lot of contradictory reports on Hunter Long's blocking abilities. Everything from he can't block to he's one of the better blocking tight ends in this class.

I’d keep a close eye on SF. They will probably cut a good RB at some point.
They have Mostert and Gallman. They drafted Sermon and Mitchell. That is a real RB room.

The James Robinson's happen every year. Why not this guy?

I don't see Doak not making the team
Could be another nice late round find for Miami.

I like Laird as a receiver out of the backfield, but he doesn't seem to have good instincts as a runner.

Probably between those two, with special teams factoring in.

Could be another nice late round find for Miami.

I like Laird as a receiver out of the backfield, but he doesn't seem to have good instincts as a runner.

Probably between those two, with special teams factoring in.
I am a fan of Laird. Wanted him to stick. But he's had his chance to see. And I just haven't seen enough. If it's him or a shot on a new rookie. I'm going rookie.

True. Reading a lot of contradictory reports on Hunter Long's blocking abilities. Everything from he can't block to he's one of the better blocking tight ends in this class.
Lol. It's true isn't, it? I think the reality is no one watches all these player's games. As I heard one scout say, I need to see at least three games. Now, if those 3 games are against the best competition, you might have a different view than if they are against relative softies. That's why so many guys get overlooked. Now, given that Miami had him at the Senior Bowl, I think you know what they think of his blocking...

He seems like he has great hands for an RB. I wonder how his blocking is? What we needed was a powerback, if he can take that role, we have a decent committee of backs.

He is a short yardage wracking ball. He will make the squad.

Doaks is going to be a good NFL BACK bc he’s big and has good hands and does pass protect.

good 3rd down back.

he will get touches make 1st downs keep drives alive and build from there.

Great value in 7th rd!!!

Back
Top Bottom