Intro to Hunter Long TE :RD 3 | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Hunter Long TE :RD 3

They do want to run more two tight end sets. They had that Clive w tight end from the u and they had a tight end from Detroit that was hurt last year before camp. So I think they want to go double tight end and long allows that.

Then we prob won’t resign him lmao cause we wait too long to resign guys we drafted.

Have you missed the extensions we’ve signed recently. That’s the old Dolphins brother. Rest your heart child, this is a new day and a new franchise with Flores running the show.

I wasn't exactly thrilled with this pick, and if we were taking a TE, I would prefer Freiermuth. I hope Long proves me to be less of a genius than I pretend to be.

I’m not a talent evaluator but he looked very slow in those highlights

Gives me a Zach Ertz vibe, and with the personnel the Fins currently have he might see a number of looks this year.

He won’t burn the record books down but maybe 30-35 catches at the high end, especially if he wins favor to be TE2.

Parker and Williams are outside beasts hopefully they stay healthy. Fuller takes the top off, waddle will force shifting to the defense especially if he and Fuller are on the field together and Gesicki will be pulling coverage over the middle and up the seam. So whoever is TE2 might get a lot of easier match ups or just holes to sit down in.

Average athlete but real savvy. Most underrated pick. Might be the most long term piece at tight end in the building. You get teams thinking about dealing with guys on the outside and this guy will produce for ya. Knows where soft spots in zone are and better pass receiving option than smythe or shaheen. Better body than gesicki. Good hands.

underrated

Back
Top Bottom