Intro To Isaiah Prince: 6th Rd | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro To Isaiah Prince: 6th Rd

When I saw the pick, I laughed, then I remembered it was the 6th round and no longer gave ****. He was not good.

When I saw the pick, I laughed, then I remembered it was the 6th round and no longer gave ****. He was not good.

Yeah he was not good. I think more because he is an underachiever. He has the body and talent to be good though and he waltzed in as an all conference OL somehow. I think as a 6th round project he is worth it if Flores thinks he can get this guy turned around. If we picked him in the 4th that would have sucked.

Most likely he is a backup. If he hits his ceiling he starts for us and grades well. Huge variance there.

Wasted pick, he wouldn't have been drafted. There was still some serious talent available.

Wasted pick, he wouldn't have been drafted. There was still some serious talent available.

Wasted pick?... Really?.... I mean it IS round 6 and we do need to address OL starters AND depth..

Why is it a wasted pick?... oh yeah you said SERIOUS talent available.... please enlighten us on exactly who/where is the serious TALENT we should have uncovered in the 6th round....
Wouldn't have been drafted?... great insight but WHY do you claim that?

Posters sometimes are so quick to spout off nonsense without anything to back up their claim..... would be far more interesting to compare your choice(s) instead.... now and in the future when the rubber meets the road

Wasted pick?... Really?.... I mean it IS round 6 and we do need to address OL starters AND depth..

Why is it a wasted pick?... oh yeah you said SERIOUS talent available.... please enlighten us on exactly who/where is the serious TALENT we should have uncovered in the 6th round....
Wouldn't have been drafted?... great insight but WHY do you claim that?

Posters sometimes are so quick to spout off nonsense without anything to back up their claim..... would be far more interesting to compare your choice(s) instead.... now and in the future when the rubber meets the road

Prince is indeed as his name indicates, a prince among men. He is a high character leader type.

He isn't, however, a polished,reliable,consistent OT. He is a prototypical two years on the PS, one year on the 53 as a backup, and then.....maybe??

He is, or should have been an UDFA. He fits that bill perfectly. There were at least a hundred players more worthy of being drafted than him.

He is a Dolphin now and we all love him, as we should. That doesn't mean we have to be over optimistic fools.

Grier is an idiot, and everyone will realize that soon enough.

For those of us who are actually paying attention, we knew long ago that Chris Grier was everybody's fool.

He wasn't a nobody with the Dolphins in year's past as some ignorant fans assume. He had a lot of influence and authority as the team's chief scout for almost a decade and then as GM for the last few years.

He is now, and has been for many years, totally culpable for the crap that has gone down.

so if we would've drafted a top RT early we would've been idiots and grier would've been dumb as hell for wasting a high pick on a RT, if we would've drafted an RT in the middle rounds then we would've been dumb for not addressing other positions of needs when we could just put J. Davis at RT which he was better at than G, we are dumb for drafting an RT in the 6th round who had late round value, well because he's a late round value RT, maybe we should've just paid a good but not great James the highest RT contract this year which would've been pretty dang stupid. the way I see it is, if Davis can handle the Tackle spot, or they can coach this guy up, then we are sitting pretty, we didn't pay out the ass for James which would've been stupid, and either a guy on our roster who we invested next to nothing in in Davis or a guy we invested next to nothing in (6th round pick) prince becomes a decent starter, we get a nice comp pick for james, and save all that money.

There were at least a hundred players more worthy of being drafted than him.

ok... who are they... why are they better in the 6th round of a 7 round draft than Prince?
To make it less work for you... stick with offensive linemen that we should have selected (since the O-line is in need of starters and back ups)...don'tforget... "SERIOUS TALENT"

That doesn't mean we have to be over optimistic fools.
Grier is an idiot,
For those of us who are actually paying attention
He wasn't a nobody with the Dolphins in year's past as some ignorant fans assume

I get your hate for Grier because, well, haters are gonna hate.... All I can say is you are only as good as the people around you... he is still here, they are gone... we will see

Your post is littered with hate, insults and is condescending... might I suggest (for the sake of an argument with teeth)

"would be far more interesting to compare your choice(s) instead.... now and in the future when the rubber meets the road"

ok... who are they... why are they better in the 6th round of a 7 round draft than Prince?
To make it less work for you... stick with offensive linemen that we should have selected (since the O-line is in need of starters and back ups)...don'tforget... "SERIOUS TALENT"

I get your hate for Grier because, well, haters are gonna hate.... All I can say is you are only as good as the people around you... he is still here, they are gone... we will see

Your post is littered with hate, insults and is condescending... might I suggest (for the sake of an argument with teeth)

"would be far more interesting to compare your choice(s) instead.... now and in the future when the rubber meets the road"

You, Sir, are the obvious hater!!!! It is all over your posts.

If you think you can protect yourself from guilt on this forum by pointing the finger at others, you have another thing coming. Granted, some on this forum are easily manipulated by clever lies, but the majority will strip you bear when you show your true colors.

Right now.....................you are at ....................0!

It is tremendously easy to rip into late draft picks and critique the people who take them...because they simply don’t pan out all that often. Critique, mock, then say “I told you so” when they fail, as odds suggest they will.

However, if we’re already ripping into Grier for late round picks that haven’t worked out since he’s had control of the draft, then Vincent Taylor and Davon Godchaux would like a word.

At this point in the draft I’m fine with Prince. As an Ohio State fan I’ve felt that with the exemption of Larry Johnson, Ryan Day and Brian Hartline, Ohio State’s position coaches under Myer have been terrible. Part of the reason I’m thrilled he’s gone.

You’re feeding the troll. ;)

You, Sir, are the obvious hater!!!! It is all over your posts.

If you think you can protect yourself from guilt on this forum by pointing the finger at others, you have another thing coming. Granted, some on this forum are easily manipulated by clever lies, but the majority will strip you bear when you show your true colors.

Right now.....................you are at ....................0!

I didn't know that about my posts... your hate for Grier is documented … I'm not clear on who or what I have hated on but I will say it's not my intention

You continue to disregard the point though... If you have such a strong opinion of a 6th round draft pick when there was 100 others to chose from with serious talent then...

who the f***k are they? Why do you "hit and run" with your opinions?

I don't follow the "protect myself from guilt" remark.. so please explain (and BTW... the correct way to say it is... "you have another "THINK" coming.... not thing

I don't get the personal attack when all I asked was for more information to qualify your opinion/belief...

Thank you for the update on my scorecard... I was seriously wondering about it... BTW what is your score? ( and wtf are we scoring?)

Anyway... this is a lot so maybe just stick with... who did you want at #6 from the 100 players with serious talent?

You’re feeding the troll. ;)

Thanks... lol

Trolls need to be fed so they can continue to justify their existence with meaningless attacks on others while side stepping the real issues/questions... otherwise they may become an endangered species … I can't handle that type of loss along with global warming... too much

so if we would've drafted a top RT early we would've been idiots and grier would've been dumb as hell for wasting a high pick on a RT, if we would've drafted an RT in the middle rounds then we would've been dumb for not addressing other positions of needs when we could just put J. Davis at RT which he was better at than G, we are dumb for drafting an RT in the 6th round who had late round value, well because he's a late round value RT, maybe we should've just paid a good but not great James the highest RT contract this year which would've been pretty dang stupid. the way I see it is, if Davis can handle the Tackle spot, or they can coach this guy up, then we are sitting pretty, we didn't pay out the *** for James which would've been stupid, and either a guy on our roster who we invested next to nothing in in Davis or a guy we invested next to nothing in (6th round pick) prince becomes a decent starter, we get a nice comp pick for james, and save all that money.

You forgot. Grier would’ve also been an idiot if he didn’t draft an RT for not addressing the need. Ha! Some people man

Back
Top Bottom