Intro To Isaiah Prince: 6th Rd | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro To Isaiah Prince: 6th Rd

I’m an optimistic guy, AND I’m an Ohio state fan,

I’ll be shocked if Prince ever elevates into anything more than a journeyman camp body after his rookie contract

He.... he no bueno.

I don’t know if he will ever make it...but that guy sure does have power to move people.

I’d have to think that plan A at right tackle is Jesse Davis though right?

Tunsil - Deiter - Kilgore - Reed - Davis

Sterup probably 1st swing tackle up. Prince up next, but RT only probably

Asiata the only familiar name left as top backup... not sure on Dunn, Hilland, or Jones-Smith. Honestly all
4 of those sound like practice squad types

We need more interior depth for sure. Hopefully we can get some dudes in the second wave of FA. Mills was mentioned in the other thread.. probably doesn’t pigeon hole Davis into starting at RT (rather try him out there anyways tho)

I don't believe for a second that they are done with the OL. Sure, if a one or two of these new guys shows up and is all of a sudden miraculously real good. Maybe the Jags didn't know what they had with Reed. Maybe he just needs some more game experience.

I fully expect a couple moves at least before the 2nd game of the season.

I don't believe for a second that they are done with the OL. Sure, if a one or two of these new guys shows up and is all of a sudden miraculously real good. Maybe the Jags didn't know what they had with Reed. Maybe he just needs some more game experience.

I fully expect a couple moves at least before the 2nd game of the season.
I'd be very disappointed if they didn't sign some vets to one year deals before the season started.

all-22-with-john-congemi-t-isaiah-prince
He doesn’t look that bad to me, has a wealth of experience with 54 starts, finished all big ten, team captain, played against good Competition. He continued to improve each year and I think if the same trend follows he will continue to improve in the pros also.
What’s not to like, he’s a 6”7 right tackle that plays with a mean streak, already looks better than Davis, long arms is alway a plus when playing tackle, has some twitch to him out his stance, fundamentally sound. Not saying he was the top right tackle but he sure wasn’t the worst.
In the video with the link the all 22 you’ll see him straight maul two first round pick defensive ends who both are 275 plus, He’s got what you want to work with, just needs to learn how to bend more which with proper coaching and Repetition he just might.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/video/all-22-with-john-congemi-t-isaiah-prince

FWIW, I thought Travis Swanson was demonstrably better than Kilgore at C... Unless his contract is guaranteed, I don't see the commitment to Kilgore.

Back
Top Bottom