Intro to Kyle Van Noy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Kyle Van Noy

I do think we need a RB but everyone says you can get a guy in later rounds

The big thing is Flores seems to want a defense to play as 11 guys not two or three stars surrounded by role players. So he’s gotten a bunch of guys who are smart do their job hold onto their assignments and know exactly who and what they are supposed to cover. That gives them a lot of versatility and scheming ability with the players on the roster.

Smart and unselfish has the making for a really good team. How is this not one of the most fascinating Dolphins offseasons ever?

Smart and unselfish has the making for a really good team. How is this not one of the most fascinating Dolphins offseasons ever?

Oh I agree With it being fascinating and cannot remember a dolphins front office and probably only can recall a few other instances of a organization pulling off a plan this well.

Maybe, just maybe the light at the end of the tunnel may not be a speeding train... Grier????!#?%&**?

Per PFF, Van Noy was the 59th best player overall in the league last year. Ahead of guys like Brees, Amari Cooper, Derrick Henry, Tyreek Hill, Clowney, Aaron Rodgers, etc.

Just a solid, all around player with a ton of versatility. This is a good signing. I remember watching NE-Fin games last year wishing that guy was on our team. He was consistently around the ball and making an impact.

I wanted either Van Noy or Schobert so I’m excited we got one of the two..

Van Noy does more for your team that’s not gonna show up on a stat sheet, he so disciplined so assignment sound, alongside being able to move in all four directs with great balance and coordination, that Specific type of movement leads to his versatile play, he can do it all very gracefully.

on top of being a very good player he is an unquestioned leader, true bad ass..

he will be Flores coach on the field and in the locker room..Knows what it takes to be a champion for a young squad..the money was very well spent on the player imo.

Oh I agree With it being fascinating and cannot remember a dolphins front office and probably only can recall a few other instances of a organization pulling off a plan this well.
Let's see how it all pans out, but things are coming together so well that I think what Grier and Flores did in 2019 in completely reengineering the team personnel to simultaneously create huge Draft capital and cash to spend the following two years, could become the model for other teams to try to replicate in the future.

Back
Top Bottom