Intro To Myles Gaskin: 7th Rd | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro To Myles Gaskin: 7th Rd

Could not get through the highlight video's. Wanted to scratch my eardrums out with the music.

found this

234. Myles Gaskin, RB, Washington A Grade
I wrote that the Dolphins don't have a viable starting running back, but perhaps Myles Gaskin will be able to emerge as one. Gaskin is a very good runner with great vision and feet. He also never fumbles. The problem is that he's barely 200 pounds and probably won't be able to shoulder a complete workload. However, he could develop into someone who is a nice contributor in a running back committee. Gaskin could've been chosen much earlier than this, so I love this pick.
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/offseason2019mia.php#diAFmQMaQAqCUF4o.99

Don’t have a viable starting RB? I guess he didn’t see Kenyan Drake’s 2017 and just saw what happened last season with Gore. Rather silly, uninformed statement. Drake may not be Todd Gurley or Zeke Elliott, but he’s a more than capable staring RB that has game breaking ability.

Don’t have a viable starting RB? I guess he didn’t see Kenyan Drake’s 2017 and just saw what happened last season with Gore. Rather silly, uninformed statement. Drake may not be Todd Gurley or Zeke Elliott, but he’s a more than capable staring RB that has game breaking ability.
yeah but we needed another back. I think Gaskin can be a nice change of pace back

Seriously >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any "fan" of this team

who has watched some Pro ball in the past and knows what

a Pro RB (scat type) looks like has gotta LOVE this pick @R7!

>>> or perhaps I need me some more medical MJ?

yeah but we needed another back. I think Gaskin can be a nice change of pace back

I can go with that. I like Gaskin. A lot. Just think it’s silly and ignorant to say that Miami didn’t have a viable starter. Drake is legit.

Fact of the matter is that most are in a committee and provide different skill sets. I'm sure Flores wants to adapt that philosophy. Gaskin is not fast by any means but does provide a powerful presence on the field.

I like him more than a guy like Singletary who went to buffalo. Or drafting Josh Jacobs in the first round.

Back
Top Bottom