Intro To Myles Gaskin: 7th Rd | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro To Myles Gaskin: 7th Rd

Heck of a player. Probably the best use of a draft pick Miami made the entire draft in my opinion. He’ll make the roster, produce, and play special teams.

Doesn’t blow you away with his athletic profile, which is the only way he lasted that long. I thought he’d go much, much sooner. Really good football player.
How is his hands coming out of the backfield?

found this

234. Myles Gaskin, RB, Washington A Grade
I wrote that the Dolphins don't have a viable starting running back, but perhaps Myles Gaskin will be able to emerge as one. Gaskin is a very good runner with great vision and feet. He also never fumbles. The problem is that he's barely 200 pounds and probably won't be able to shoulder a complete workload. However, he could develop into someone who is a nice contributor in a running back committee. Gaskin could've been chosen much earlier than this, so I love this pick.
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/offseason2019mia.php#diAFmQMaQAqCUF4o.99

I like this. Looks like a 3rd down back to me. Shifty kid

Can he pass protect?
probably too small to be a good pass pro tho I'm seen him will his way into the end zone thru bigger guys so we'll see. NE likes these quick RB's that can catch so I'm sure they could be something there.

found this

234. Myles Gaskin, RB, Washington A Grade
I wrote that the Dolphins don't have a viable starting running back, but perhaps Myles Gaskin will be able to emerge as one. Gaskin is a very good runner with great vision and feet. He also never fumbles. The problem is that he's barely 200 pounds and probably won't be able to shoulder a complete workload. However, he could develop into someone who is a nice contributor in a running back committee. Gaskin could've been chosen much earlier than this, so I love this pick.
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/offseason2019mia.php#diAFmQMaQAqCUF4o.99
How can you read something like this when the author states: as Rosen has zero passion for football and would rather party his life away, much like Blake Bortles
and the dolphins dont have a viable running back these are two of the most ridiculous things I have read since i checked on armando and omars tweets.

That dude has some quick-twitch shiftness to him. He easily has the best vision at the RB position on the team already. His top end speed sucks!

Agree. First thing that really stands out is the kids vision -- which tends to be so underrated
when translating to the NFL. I really like his quicks and it sure seems he processes the field
really fast and yet demonstrates superior patience... From the highlights he looks like
he's ready for some immediate spot action IMO. Could be an amazing grab for R7.

Agree. First thing that really stands out is the kids vision -- which tends to be so underrated
when translating to the NFL. I really like his quicks and it sure seems he processes the field
really fast and yet demonstrates superior patience... From the highlights he looks like
completely agree not many guys can shift at full speed like this kid, really rooting for him.

How can you read something like this when the author states: as Rosen has zero passion for football and would rather party his life away, much like Blake Bortles
and the dolphins dont have a viable running back these are two of the most ridiculous things I have read since i checked on armando and omars tweets.
I read everything and anything. At the end nothing they say really matter but there are no games right now....lol

Pass protection is his weakness. I think he's more than a third-down back. I think the Forcett comparison I read somewhere holds. He's a quick-footed kid with good vision who seldom takes big shots and can hit home runs for you.

Exceptional value where we got him. He produced in a top college conference for several years.

Agree

Amazing vision and Barry Sanderish moves, and from Highlights I've seen seems to always be moving north and south with them...

He is the all-time leading rusher for the Washington Huskies... Lets hope it carries over to the next level....

Back
Top Bottom