Intro to Noah Igbinoghene: RD 1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Intro to Noah Igbinoghene: RD 1

He really does need to turn his head back on a lot of those plays in the highlights. He'll get flagged so many times for face guarding in the league that it's not funny if those same kinds of plays happen. Obviously something the coaches will make clear to him, but he'll still have to get it right. The athleticism is there though, it jumps out on the footage.

He really does need to turn his head back on a lot of those plays in the highlights. He'll get flagged so many times for face guarding in the league that it's not funny if those same kinds of plays happen. Obviously something the coaches will make clear to him, but he'll still have to get it right. The athleticism is there though, it jumps out on the footage.

Yeah even in his "highlight" clips, a lot of break ups were with his head facing the receiver. I noticed the same thing. Overall, I'm good with this pick though. It came out of left field for me when announced, really wasn't expecting him being our last pick in the 1st. But the more you watch him, the more you observe the traits of our other picks, it is clear this guy really plugs into that Flores defense. In your face, man to man, running all over the field, and bringing it. Byron Jones was brought in for his man to man coverage. Noah could slide right into that nickel spot giving us another fast player with that skill set.

At least that is the hope. Especially as a 1st rounder.

It's a rampant problem for college DBs coming in to the NFL. There will be an adjustment period, hopefully a short one.

Like several picks, Grier and company drafted a very high upside player here.

His coverage is really impressive. On some of his highlights, it looks like he gets away with pass interference on several occasions. He can be a little handsy. Definitely an interesting prospect and I trust the coaching as that seems to be a big Flores specialty.

Back
Top Bottom