Introducing myself | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Introducing myself

UncleCosmic

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hello Finfans, I've been registered here for ages but have never posted anything...guess you could call me the consummate lurker. But, with the season nearing, my trip to Canton to see Dan the Man enshrined rapidly approaching, and a move to Baltimore, MD immenent, I need to make sure I have a pipeline to my fellow Dolphins freaks.

A little about me...I tend bar at Universal Studios Orlando, so I meet fans of all teams from all over the country every day-I LOVE talking football and finding out where the opposition stands. Of course, I initially refuse service to anyone wearing Pats, Jets, or Bills gear-but I eventually relent, but I make sure they tip WELL. I have a wonderful fiancee who is a huge Baltimore Ravens fan, and if there are fans out there as good as Dolfans, it is definitely Ravens fans. She got us tickets to last year's final game in Baltimore, and I was head to toe in Dolphins gear, but other than some good-natured ribbing, the fans were awesome! I hope to talk to you all soon-GO FINS!

Welcome to the boards. Hopefully it won't take another year for your next post. Looking forward to reading your input.

Back
Top Bottom