iPad issue - Forum Content not Loading | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

iPad issue - Forum Content not Loading

hessman

Active Roster
Reaction score
I've been having an issue the past few days with the page content refreshing. I've have three different iPads and the Dolphins forum will not load new content on any of them. Have others reported this problem? Is there a fix. Please respond mods. I am on my desktop MAC posting this message and I can read all forum postings form the desktop (IMac).

Thanks for your attention to this matter.

We'll look into it guys and hopefully get it fixed soon.

Error connecting to site

I can view the site from my phone. For some reason it's been about a week since I have been able to access the site with my I pad I also have a newer Samsung tablet that is having the same problems. Does anyone know what the problem is? Has anyone else had this problem?

I updated the newest iOS and updated the Samsung as well and still can't get in. Only device that works is my phone.

I updated the newest iOS and updated the Samsung as well and still can't get in. Only device that works is my phone.

Same here, I have the latest update...weird thing is, it worked on my iPad for about 2 hours today, got home from work and went back to not loading all the way. Just the header.

Back
Top Bottom