Ireland might still be here because Ross needs him for a while | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland might still be here because Ross needs him for a while

snake eyes

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ross knows about as much as football as I do about microbiology. But he needs somebody to guide him through to the end of the season so he keeps Ireland. I think Ireland is expendable and will be gone in time. Kinda a smart move for now.

everyone keeps saying this. its possible. but i think this is more of just peopel who are unhappy and were sure ireland would go with sparano in an all out "blow up" are just trying to still hope it happens and find rationale to make it work.

after having him at the press conference etc, to fire him in a few weeks LMAO more to laugh at about Ross.

I think this exactly what is happening.
If one of the big 4 coaches gets hired, Ireland will either be working for them or fired.
Ireland is probably doing anything he can to poison the well ..... to keep his job.

Armando just said the same exact thing on Mike Florio's show, he said ross might keep ireland to guide him through the draft then hire carl peterson to do the coach search and make a final decision on ireland.

Back
Top Bottom