Ireland should shop Moore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ireland should shop Moore

UltimaKilo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I really have been calling for this since we knew he wouldn't be the starter. Devlin has shown he is ready to take the back-up roll (which will further advance his development in practice) and soon injuries will likely have some teams around the league looking for a QB. If we can get a pick or two for Moore, while further cleaning up cap-space, we should pull the trigger. At least let it be known he is on the bloc. Anyone else agree? The more picks, the better.

Dont forget big Jake too.............

Nope. you don't run with a rookie and 1st year qb with no game experience. At the very least you don't trade moore until the trade deadline, and then only if we are out of contention. If we wanted to trade moore the window is shut, and we would've kept david.

Nope. you don't run with a rookie and 1st year qb with no game experience. At the very least you don't trade moore until the trade deadline, and then only if we are out of contention. If we wanted to trade moore the window is shut, and we would've kept david.

Garrard is still out of work. we could easily bring him back in if we traded Moore.

got to let the season play out a little. i think there'll be a bigger market at the trade deadline.

Agreed, at this point it is better to wait until the trade deadline than making a move now. With the deadline pushed back this year the Dolphins will play 7 games before they miss out on an in-season trade. There is a chance other teams start losing quarterbacks and you can wait to make sure Tannehill doesn't go down early in the season. Moore will be more valuable im six weeks.

I think that's been the plan but his horrible play in the preseason killed any trade value he did have. I'm sure if any team gets desperate we will try it again but it's a long shot

Moore stays based on his one year contract and I would prefer a veteran behind Tannehill versus someone not proven in regular season games. What if this team was in contention and Tannehill went down? I am not sure Devlin would be the guy to keep us going to the postseason IMO

Back
Top Bottom