Irvin to be FIRED by ESPN.....Tuna returning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Irvin to be FIRED by ESPN.....Tuna returning

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
NY Post has the story. Irvin could be fired any day now. Parcells could take his seat.

Is ESPN on the verge of cutting ties with NFL analyst Michael Irvin? One industry source believes the decision has already been made, and that some at the network view the outspoken Irvin as a ticking time bomb, ready to explode into a public-relations nightmare. ESPN did not confirm or deny the report, but issued a statement, saying: "We are currently in the process of discussing studio assignments for next season." There is speculation that newly retired Bill Parcells could end up at the network, but there is no indication that a deal is imminent.

:woot:

Anyone ever listen to Dan Patrick on the radio? Every time he has Irvin on, I feel like he is gonna go off into a tirade. The fact that he is in the hall of fame now is going to take listening to him unbearable.

Anyone ever listen to Dan Patrick on the radio? Every time he has Irvin on, I feel like he is gonna go off into a tirade. The fact that he is in the hall of fame now is going to take listening to him unbearable.

No truth to the rumor that his drug dealer or fashion consultant will be the person to induct him into the hall.

I just wanna see how he is gonna pimp out that mustard colored jacket for the Hall. :lol:

SpurzN703 said:
Shannon or Sterling?

In my case Shannon, I can deal with Sterling....not that I care much for him either.

Michael Irvin should be fired for his tie collection....I've never seen a fatter tie than the ones he wears.....either that, or he doesn't know how to tie a knot. :lol: I could tolerate Sterling Sharpe over Irvin if he replaces him. Irvin and Collinsworth annoy me the most.

I think with the Tiki hiring at NBC that Sterling was already told he's gone and Tiki is taking his spot at the desk.

Rumor is if anyone goes at CBS that Shannon will be knocked to a booth to do games and Cower will now get his seat.

Both are just rumors but that is whats being talked about

Parcells on TV? Ugh...he has the personality of a dead fish

Back
Top Bottom