irving spikes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

irving spikes

littlemike1313

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I live here in gulfport MS. witch is also were Irving Spikes is from he was on the 6:00 news talking about starting over with his life he just got out of prison after 4 years he was thinking about makeing a comeback in the NFL but he said poeple told not to cause no one would give him a 2nd chance he's building house's now for a living just though yall might like to know what happened to him

He had some good games for us! Hope he stays straight and out of the pokey!

littlemike1313 said:
I live here in gulfport MS. witch is also were Irving Spikes is from he was on the 6:00 news talking about starting over with his life he just got out of prison after 4 years he was thinking about makeing a comeback in the NFL but he said poeple told not to cause no one would give him a 2nd chance he's building house's now for a living just though yall might like to know what happened to him

Man,What is it with all of our RB's being imprisoned?

Sammy Smith
Bobby Humphries
Lawrence Phillips
Irving Spikes
Cecil Collins

Am I forgetting anyone?

phinfan2003 said:

Sammy Smith
Bobby Humphries
Lawrence Phillips
Irving Spikes
Cecil Collins

Am I forgetting anyone?

The guy in your avatar smaked his wife around this year I believe!

phinfan2003 said:

Sammy Smith
Bobby Humphries
Lawrence Phillips
Irving Spikes
Cecil Collins

Am I forgetting anyone?
Give it some time and you can probably add RW to that list for having the ganja with him (joking). That really is a long list.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The guy in your avatar smaked his wife around this year I believe!
no one knows what really happened, so how about the clueless people stop implying. For all you know he was not feeling so good after a late night out drinking....and his wife was being a real nagging bizznatch. So she got in his way or slapped him (don't even tell me women with a 'tude won't do this) and he slightly pushed her out of his way to get out of the situation (as in to get passed her in a doorway, etc. to leave the home/room). Next thing you know she's calling the police and saying to herself, "I'll fix his azz"

just another thought from the other side of the tracks...but people don't consider that could have happened. Society always takes a woman's word as gold. The worst thing that can happen to an innocent man is a female to EVEN SPEAK of the words beater or rape to anyone. He'll never live that down no matter how innocent he truly is.

larfo2224 said:
Give it some time and you can probably add RW to that list for having the ganja with him (joking). That really is a long list.

I should have included him since he's imprisoned within himself.

Schleprock said:
no one knows what rally happened, so how about the clueless people stop implying. For all you know he was not feeling so good after a late night out drinking....and his wife was being a real nagging bizznatch. So she got in his way or slapped him (don't even tell me women with a 'tude won't do this) and he slightly pushed her out of his way to get out of the situation (as in to get passed her in a doorway, etc. to leave the home/room). Next thing you know she's calling the police and saying to herself, "I'll fix his azz"

just another thought from the other side of the tracks...but people don't consider that could have happened.

Read the last two words of my sentence! :eek: I BELIEVE!! NOT HE DID!!!

Schleprock said:
no one knows what really happened, so how about the clueless people stop implying. For all you know he was not feeling so good after a late night out drinking....and his wife was being a real nagging bizznatch. So she got in his way or slapped him (don't even tell me women with a 'tude won't do this) and he slightly pushed her out of his way to get out of the situation (as in to get passed her in a doorway, etc. to leave the home/room). Next thing you know she's calling the police and saying to herself, "I'll fix his azz"

just another thought from the other side of the tracks...but people don't consider that could have happened. Society always takes a woman's word as gold. The worst thing that can happen to an innocent man is a female to EVEN SPEAK of the words beater or rape to anyone. He'll never live that down no matter how innocent he truly is.

Or maybe he was trying out his new swim move to be able to beat the jam off the line. Now that I think of it, I think I saw it once or twice during the season.

I work at a prison and I'll tell you what, it's a very thin line between us and them. The only difference is they got caught. I'm not implying everyone is a criminal it's just people make mistakes, some learn some don't.

What did spikes do to get into prison? I was station down in biloxi and I'll tell you what it's hotter than a mother in the summer and I'm from AZ!

estrada507 said:
I work at a prison and I'll tell you what, it's a very thin line between us and them. The only difference is they got caught. I'm not implying everyone is a criminal it's just people make mistakes, some learn some don't.

What did spikes do to get into prison? I was station down in biloxi and I'll tell you what it's hotter than a mother in the summer and I'm from AZ!
I believe he was trafficing drugs.

To bad he couldn't move his body through a field of 11 defenders as well as he was moving drugs.....but then again he got caught so I guess that is par for the course for him.

Don't forget Mercury Morris.

Back
Top Bottom