Is Ahmed the answer at RB? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ahmed the answer at RB?

It is ridiculous to ask if an undrafted rookie running back is the savior of the running game. I think he has some good traits: falls forward even when not square, has good burst, reasonable to good vision, and makes decisive cuts. He does not make people miss, but it appears he can carry a full time load. He appears to be a nice addition to the backs. Let's see how he does over the next two games.
Every thing you just mentioned. But no way is he the answer. Too funny

Ajayi was a flash in the pan, who has bad knees and was extremely inconsistent. Not to mention he has an overrated belief of himself. Hence why he is out of the league.
Don't forget he's a Super Bowl winner who, i would bet, that he is a better back than who we just gave a $5 million severance check to...

Ajayi was the straw that stirred that playoff teams drink and fell victim to Gase's player mismanagement. Don't be fooled because he's out of the league and Tannehill is doing well behind the running of another powerback. When the NFL doesn't want you they just don't want you. The impressive thing is that the NFL doesn't do anything but float narratives about players and let the court of public opinion condemn them.

We need a big back. Harris is the whole deal all in one. Would love it if we draft him but not holding my breath.

I would say Cox's days are numbered regardless.

His sole value is lead blocker in short yardage, and we already opt to use linemen in that role.
If Cox came out in week 17, saluting ... wait, is Buffalo allowing fans? ... Who cares. If Cox comes out saluting the stadium like Bryan, I think that buys him another year.

I'd like to see it, but in the second round, or after trading down in the first.
well I think that our 2-A would probably be as far as we could wait if we really want him. I doubt he last much longer than that and yes, there's a chance he goes in the first round but I don't see Flores drafting a RB that high

well I think that our 2-A would probably be as far as we could wait if we really want him. I doubt he last much longer than that and yes, there's a chance he goes in the first round but I don't see Flores drafting a RB that high
Definitely. That's why I added the "trading down in the 1st." That's assuming we're drafting in the early twenties, which is most likely from where I'm sitting. If we trade down with a team in the 28-32 range, I wouldn't hate taking him there.

Definitely. That's why I added the "trading down in the 1st." That's assuming we're drafting in the early twenties, which is most likely from where I'm sitting. If we trade down with a team in the 28-32 range, I wouldn't hate taking him there.
I'd be fine with it just a gut feeling that Flores thinks he can make do with 5th or 6th round RB's but maybe I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom