Is Ahmed the answer at RB? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Ahmed the answer at RB?

Salvon and Gaskins can form a solid committee for us down the stretch with Breida sprinkled in. It might be good enough till reinforcements come next year ... this year we need a bruiser that can break tackles for 4-5 yards a pop which this roster obviously doesn’t have

Salvon and Gaskins can form a solid committee for us down the stretch with Breida sprinkled in. It might be good enough till reinforcements come next year ... this year we need a bruiser that can break tackles for 4-5 yards a pop which this roster obviously doesn’t have
Did Ajayi’s knees fully give out? He’s still 27...and like you said bruiser who can break tackles is exactly what we need.

Did Ajayi’s knees fully give out? He’s still 27...and like you said bruiser who can break tackles is exactly what we need.
Ajayi was a flash in the pan, who has bad knees and was extremely inconsistent. Not to mention he has an overrated belief of himself. Hence why he is out of the league.

I'd have no problem with Gaskin, Ahmed, Laird as our 2,3,4 next year. IF our #1 was a bigger back... Harris, Hubbard... or perhaps Hill.

If we go Etienne or Gainwell... one of those will need to go (or Cox) for a bigger back.

I'd have no problem with Gaskin, Ahmed, Laird as our 2,3,4 next year. IF our #1 was a bigger back... Harris, Hubbard... or perhaps Hill.

If we go Etienne or Gainwell... one of those will need to go (or Cox) for a bigger back.
I would say Cox's days are numbered regardless.

His sole value is lead blocker in short yardage, and we already opt to use linemen in that role.

Back
Top Bottom