Is Antonio Brown wearing Miami Dolphins colors afte Pats release him? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Antonio Brown wearing Miami Dolphins colors afte Pats release him?

This guy could be had for pennies on the dollar.

That said he seems like a complete nutcase and I am a huge fan of his. I think he may even end up in jail.
Dude is definitely a nut case, something is definitely wrong mentally. Amazing receiver, just not worth all that drama.

Yes sign him. It will make the tank job complete. No way we win a game with him in the locker room.

The difference between Big Ben, Kraft and AB is the first 2 knew to shut their mouths during the height of their issues, while this dude keeps running his, whether it's via social media to the world or via text message to the alleged victims.

His sense of entitlement goes beyond anything I have ever seen tbh, and I am a guy who is all about the players getting they money.

Go see a mental health doctor dude, maybe you can salvage the rest of your life before you do something really stupid.

This guy's dumb and exhibits a lot of very manipulative and very inconsiderate behavior. I'm sure a psychologist could tell you exactly what that means, but I'll just say it's a very interesting combination.

Personally, I think this guy is just a ****ing idiot.

Back
Top Bottom