Is Antonio Brown wearing Miami Dolphins colors afte Pats release him? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Antonio Brown wearing Miami Dolphins colors afte Pats release him?

Ya don't go to jail in a civil case...weird these chicks are going that route...hmmmm
Not weird at all. The evidentiary standard is much lower in a civil case, particularly when it comes to monetary awards. In a criminal case it's beyond a shadow of doubt. in a civil case, it's preponderance of the evidence, and that's up to the judge to determine. See O.J for example.

I think the guys a dirtball, but I do wonder about accusations, when the woman kept going back time after time, subsequent to the initial issue.

Not weird at all. The evidentiary standard is much lower in a civil case, particularly when it comes to monetary awards. In a criminal case it's beyond a shadow of doubt. in a civil case, it's preponderance of the evidence, and that's up to the judge to determine.

I think the guys a dirtball, but I do wonder about accusations, when the woman kept going back time after time, subsequent to the initial issue.

I mean I defended Lesean McCoy despite all the staged evidence against him. Lesean just kept quiet and let the process unfold and the golddigger got exposed.

Every time AB speaks he convinces nobody of his potential innocence.

And they have the same agent, so it tells me AB has went rogue here and will not listen to proper consult.

I seriously think mental health is in play here.

This guy could be had for pennies on the dollar.

That said he seems like a complete nutcase and I am a huge fan of his. I think he may even end up in jail.

No criminal case at all, he said/she said. Much less evidence needed for a civil lawsuit. Where he screwed up was threatening her trying to make everything go away rather than play out.

Back
Top Bottom