Is any one else afraid... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is any one else afraid...

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
Is anyone else afraid that the Patriots will wind up with Lance or Fields???

I want them to suffer for a while in QB purgatory

I'm a bit worried about that and hope no teams trade down with the Pats to allow this to happen. However, my cousin who lives near Boston and is a die-hard Pats fan says he's feeling pretty confident they will be trading for Jimmy G. instead.

I'm not worried because none of those guys are sure things. I worry about Buffalo and Allen because they have shown the ability to completely crush the Dolphins and should have the ability to do that for a while. But I don't worry about guys who haven't played in the league...let them prove it. You couldn't get much better of a prospect than we did last year in Tua, injuries aside, and a year later nobody is really worried about having to face Tua.

In my time I've seen division opponents draft Pennington, Losman, Manuel, Darnold, Sanchez, Hackenburg, Allen, etc....only one who merited worrying about was Allen (a project pick who was garbage in college) and a guy drafted in the 6th round. Let these guys play before you worry about anyone.

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life: “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy. ”It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

Starve the wolf you don’t like prob solved

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life: “A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy. ”It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil – he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.” He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you – and inside every other person, too.”

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox
Starve the wolf you don’t like prob solved

Back
Top Bottom