Is anyone else a little tired of the all-white unis, all the time? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone else a little tired of the all-white unis, all the time?

AirChambers84 said:
not this again....

yes my freind this again, but it is getting old seeing the white on white all other nfl teams use 3 freaking unis it way past time for new traditions unless dolphin fans love the lossing and medicore traditions of not makeing the playoffs again. this is about morale of the fan baes more then anything else and i wish mike leach was our head coach instead of saban because leach can field us a much improve offense .

sory guys i am very sad with how our team is gdoing this year, for i expected much better.:fire:

Agent Mulder said:
Who cares?
I care. As a fan I like talking about the little things that aren't so important because I can. It's not like me talking about who the team should draft and whatnot matters any more to the team...

I don't mind in Sept. and Oct. but in the later months I don't see why we don't wear our dark uni's. But winning is much more important as long as we're winning I don't care what uniform we wear. It's funny cause you'd think Saban just doesn't like the teal, yet he's always wearing the solid teal colored shirt on the sidelines.

MIAdolphin89 said:
seriously, i'm getting really tired of the all-white every single game. i mean it's not even like we're winning most of our games in them anyway. :rolleyes:

Huh?

21- 0

:rolleyes:

I love the all white. Is is simple and classy.

We've worn the white jerseys at home for day games for years, it gives us an advantage. I'd rather have a small advantage then worry about how we "look.

When we play a night home game the aqua's will be worn, until then we'll wear the all whites and I have no issue with it.

At least we are not wearing the white jerseys and the aqua pants. The aqua pants should never be worn again.

Didn't it used to be we wore white at home and aqua on the road? I'll take the aqua any day. It just looks classier, plus I love to see our colors flying on and off the field. They were great today. Gotta' love 'em. :dolphins: :wink:

Back
Top Bottom