is anyone else getting scared (rb position) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

is anyone else getting scared (rb position)

But what if we pick a Brown or other great RB. We will need a QB to develop. By the time he develops the back will be 4 years into his career and start getting dinged up. Pick an Alex Smith at #2, (or Aaron Rodgers) and take your time. Draft a nice RB in a year or 2 as a permanent solution, when the QB is coming into his prime. Look at most expansion teams. Do they draft RB first then get a QB? No, because a RB has a shorter span, but learns his position quick as opposed to a longer developing and longer lasting QB.

Plus, we need somone to get the F@$%ing ball to Mcmichael, Chambers Booker, Boston? now. Sooner or later, those guys will lose interest in being over and underthrown, and leave for greener pastures.

Spinelord said:
Either way, Edwards or Williams, the point is a good one-Chambers in the slot-would also open up the running game-the whole point of a 3 receiver offense...

maybe there's some merit to the crazy pick a WR notion:confused:

CHamber in the slot again could be scary! I like it.

Haha I just realized that IMO if Ricky Williams comes back I would like to see Mike Williams draft, if Ricky Williams doesn't come back then I would liek to see us draft Caddy Williams. Maybe I have a problem and just like people with the name Williams......haha thats weird that I just realized this!:lol:

We're just loading up with BU RB's. The team needs plenty of bodies for TC.
If we keep the overall #2, there's no way we don't end up taking one of the top three RBs. If we trade down, we still will pick up a top caliber one as well.
Saban won't be heading into the season with scrubs only.

It is kinda amazing isn't it. Usually 4 weeks before the draft the top picks(1-5) have a good idea who they are going to take. The 49ers seem set at QB and Rodgers looks like their choice. We however really don't know who we are going to take. We keep hearing RB, QB and WR. Saban is doing a real good job at keeping other teams guessing.

Nublar7 said:
It is kinda amazing isn't it. Usually 4 weeks before the draft the top picks(1-5) have a good idea who they are going to take. The 49ers seem set at QB and Rodgers looks like their choice. We however really don't know who we are going to take. We keep hearing RB, QB and WR. Saban is doing a real good job at keeping other teams guessing.

I know, I'm loving it, but at the same time hating it b/c everyone is like we're going to draft him or him or him.....Oh well gives us something to talk/argue about! The offseason owns, even when it's slow! God I love football!!

DcRy82 said:
i dont care if edwards is faster, Mike williams is a bigger playmaker if thats what you are looking for.
Couldn't disagree more cause braylon took over every single game last year. So i don't see your point.:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom