Is anyone going to any Dolphin West coast games? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone going to any Dolphin West coast games?

AZDOLPHIN76

DOLPHIN MANIAC
Reaction score
I am going to the San Diego game and I wanted to go to the Raiders Game. But I think the only way to go to the Raiders game would be with a group of Dolphin fans, they couldn't shank all of us :D . The New Orleans Game is a possibility too. I was curious to see how many of the fans on here go to away games.

Yo, my buddy from Philly and I (seattle) are planning the San Diego game, maybe the Raider game too! We should try to hook up with a bunch :)

AZDOLPHIN76 said:
I am going to the San Diego game and I wanted to go to the Raiders Game. But I think the only way to go to the Raiders game would be with a group of Dolphin fans, they couldn't shank all of us :D . The New Orleans Game is a possibility too. I was curious to see how many of the fans on here go to away games.
I'll be at the Raiders game for sure...a friend of mine is a Raiders fan and invited me out...Yea we need to BAND together!!!I seriously considering going to the Charger game too

There has to be a group that organizes these kind of trips to road games. The Raiders game would be killer as long as the knives dont come out. Mabey we can get the Warden to keep them all in their cells for that game :D . It would be cool to have a hole section of Fin Fans. I went to the Bronco game last year and there was only 1 Dolphin Fan near me and his son.

Yo Az Fan, Im From The Bay Area But Live In Seattle Area , Now , Them Raider Fans Are Soft, Dont Beleive The Hype , Ive Been There Too Many Times, And I Wore My Dolphin Gear To The Playoff Game A Few Years Back They Talk Smack, But Youll Be Alright, Can You Defend Yourself?? Common , We Dolphin Fans You Shouldnt Be That Scared, Ill Tell You What In Any Raider Game I Can Defend Myself, Knowledge Is Power Baby, My Fam Lives In Calexico Ca, By Yuma So I Might Go The The Charger Game Also , Well Good Luck, You Wont Need It In Oakland.. Does Your Wife Know You Scared Of Them Raider Fans??

AZDOLPHIN76 said:
There has to be a group that organizes these kind of trips to road games. The Raiders game would be killer as long as the knives dont come out. Mabey we can get the Warden to keep them all in their cells for that game :D . It would be cool to have a hole section of Fin Fans. I went to the Bronco game last year and there was only 1 Dolphin Fan near me and his son.
Been to several Bronco games...including the one we lost in 98 'the AFC championship game...that was the worst...their fans talk trash all the way up until they lose or are losing....I wouldnt think they are half as bad as Raider fans...but we should all get together and tailgate up there..

Not west coast but I'll be at the Cleveland game this year.

cyo said:
Yo Az Fan, Im From The Bay Area But Live In Seattle Area , Now , Them Raider Fans Are Soft, Dont Beleive The Hype , Ive Been There Too Many Times, And I Wore My Dolphin Gear To The Playoff Game A Few Years Back They Talk Smack, But Youll Be Alright, Can You Defend Yourself?? Common , We Dolphin Fans You Shouldnt Be That Scared, Ill Tell You What In Any Raider Game I Can Defend Myself, Knowledge Is Power Baby, My Fam Lives In Calexico Ca, By Yuma So I Might Go The The Charger Game Also , Well Good Luck, You Wont Need It In Oakland.. Does Your Wife Know You Scared Of Them Raider Fans??

I was just joking about the Raider Fans, They deserve it after they got caught on camera a few years back, sticking a knife into a Charger Fans Back.:lol: I have gone to many Dolphin Games by myself and proudly wore my Dolphin gear. My wife has gone to a few games and she knows im not affraid of anyones fans. But it is always better when you have fellow fin fans as a group at the games.

A buddy and I are going to go to San Diego. Unless there is another fire, then we will drive to Tempe instead.

West Coast Games

AZDOLPHIN76 said:

Since I live out here I'll be at the raider game and most likely the Chargers game as well. I've been to plenty of raider games and have seen some ugly stuff go on there. 99% of the raider fans that go to the games are cool. It's that 1% of *******s that mess it up.

Dr. Dolphin 24/7

Living in Sacramento and knowing one other Dolphin fan here who has gone to root for the Dolphins in Oakland...he does not wear gear ever since a couple of years ago when they found a Dolphin fan knocked out in the bathroom and the Raider fans pissing all over him when he was unconscious! The hype is very real at the black hole. However...there are some sections of the stadium that are actually very tolerant...they will talk smack but that's about it...it's all about being aware...With all that said, I would be interested in hooking up for the Oakland game.

Back
Top Bottom