Is anyone going to Shula's on Draft Day?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone going to Shula's on Draft Day??

inFINSible said:
I wonder if anybody wanted to punch you in the face for being so dumb?

LOL, prolly, but like I said, I'm not from the area so I have an excuse in not knowing there was a steakhouse called that. "That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"

I'm going to be on my couch with ESPN radio on and watching a Heat playoff game

Agent51 said:
LOL, prolly, but like I said, I'm not from the area so I have an excuse in not knowing there was a steakhouse called that. "That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
I just thought the irony was funny...no offense.:)

Please don't...:pray:

BTW,that's a bad a$$ sig, my man...did skape make it?

nick19991 said:
I'm going to be on my couch with ESPN radio on and watching a Heat playoff game

I'm just gonna be switching the channel back and forth from the Heat game and the draft.

Agent51 said:
Holy CRAP, you guys are just like, going to CHILL with DON SHULA!?!?!?!?!?! Man, I love SoCal, but I would KILL to go watch the draft with DON SHULA!!!!!!!!!!! How did this come about? DOes he just like, open his house to the public, or like throw a party at a recreation hall or something? I'm really curious as to what this bad@ss scenerio is?

:roflmao:

inFINSible said:
Please don't...:pray:

BTW,that's a bad a$$ sig, my man...did skape make it?

Yeah man! I gave Skape the idea and he ran with it. I'm loving it!!!!

MMMMMMM...DRAFT DAY!!!!!!!BEER!!!!NACHOS!!!!!SHULAS STEAK!!!!!!!!DOLPHINS PLAYERS ON HAND TO SIGN AUTOGRAPHS!!!!!!!!!CHEERLEADERS TO PLAY QUARTERS WITH!!!!!!NFL DRAFT!!!!!!!!!DOLPHINS PICKING #2!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINS YOU KNOW YOU NEED A SAT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bad bad friend!!!

I agree. For everyone going Saturday to Shula's let's put together a FinHeaven section. We could wage a friendly bet (or contest) on the draft picks, talk a little smack, and get crazy. This is the best draft for the Dolphins in a long time. Let's hang out and make this a draft to remember!!!!!

BALLS DEEP said:
Yeah man! I gave Skape the idea and he ran with it. I'm loving it!!!!

MMMMMMM...DRAFT DAY!!!!!!!BEER!!!!NACHOS!!!!!SHULAS STEAK!!!!!!!!DOLPHINS PLAYERS ON HAND TO SIGN AUTOGRAPHS!!!!!!!!!CHEERLEADERS TO PLAY QUARTERS WITH!!!!!!NFL DRAFT!!!!!!!!!DOLPHINS PICKING #2!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINS YOU KNOW YOU NEED A SAT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!

I'm a bad bad friend!!!
:(

You're killing me!

Back
Top Bottom