Is anyone going to Shula's on Draft Day?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is anyone going to Shula's on Draft Day??

motioncityhifi

I Am The Movie
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone from Finheaven is going to Shula's for the draft day party. Im definitely going down with my dad and thought it would be cool to meet up and talk football face to face.

I am 99.9% sure I will be there with some of my buddies...you will see me with the white authentic throwback Czonka jersey on...

motioncityhifi said:
I was wondering if anyone from Finheaven is going to Shula's for the draft day party. Im definitely going down with my dad and thought it would be cool to meet up and talk football face to face.

Holy CRAP, you guys are just like, going to CHILL with DON SHULA!?!?!?!?!?! Man, I love SoCal, but I would KILL to go watch the draft with DON SHULA!!!!!!!!!!! How did this come about? DOes he just like, open his house to the public, or like throw a party at a recreation hall or something? I'm really curious as to what this bad@ss scenerio is?

Atila said:
southern california > all

except when it comes to football

and gas prices. :wink:

Or wait...you did say greater... nevermind then.

byroan said:
and gas prices. :wink:

Or wait...you did say greater... nevermind then.

LOL, that could still work, just pretend you meant "except being LOWER than all in gas prices". Speaking of, I saw one idiot protester with a sign that said "WHO NEEDS OIL, I RIDE THE BUS". I saw it one a website, if I had seen it in person I prolly woulda punched him in the face, just for being so dumb.

I'm new to the board, so I'm not aware of your level of sarcasim Agent51, but if you're serious he is talking about Shula's Steakhouse.

Win Fin Fin said:
I'm new to the board, so I'm not aware of your level of sarcasim Agent51, but if you're serious he is talking about Shula's Steakhouse.

OH OH OH!

No, as dumb as it may make me look, I SERIOUSLY thought they meant like DON Shula's. Wow, ok, now that that extremely dumb moment has passed, let's pretend it never happened.

Its at Shula's Steakhouse 2 on Miami Lakes Blvd. Im getting there right around 11 maybe 10 30 to beat some of the crowd. Just thought it would be interesting to meet some Finheaven members.

I am in Colorado so FEDEX a steak from Don's place to me so I can barbecue it while watching us pick RB (Ronnie Brown). :D

Agent51 said:
OH OH OH!

No, as dumb as it may make me look, I SERIOUSLY thought they meant like DON Shula's. Wow, ok, now that that extremely dumb moment has passed, let's pretend it never happened.
I wouldn't have admitted to that.:D

Agent51 said:
Holy CRAP, you guys are just like, going to CHILL with DON SHULA!?!?!?!?!?! Man, I love SoCal, but I would KILL to go watch the draft with DON SHULA!!!!!!!!!!! How did this come about? DOes he just like, open his house to the public, or like throw a party at a recreation hall or something? I'm really curious as to what this bad@ss scenerio is?

This is great stuff, here Agent :)

Back
Top Bottom