Is Anyone Going to the Nov. 10th Game in NY? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Anyone Going to the Nov. 10th Game in NY?

being from new york, i went to tons of miami/ jets games. most notably the stoyanovich 59 yarder where obrien got crushed by louis oliver on the 1 yard line.
i was also sitting in the end zone on the fake spike by marino.
that place got so quiet i heard a pin drop.

but after the game, those fans were nothing but animal. always have been

I'll be at the game this weekend in Miami - my first game in Miami -- looking forward to it --i have season tix to the jets and there is always a good mix of fans from both teams...some people are assholes and just can't enjoy the game ... they have to start stuff with opposing fans -- heckle talk some smack that's fine but throwing stuff and fights is ridiculous --.. It has gotten much better in the first few years i had seats - early/mid 90's it would get violent - we sucked and drunks were out in full force...always a good fight in my sectin - 103 field level. Now you get the occasional wise ass throwing something but security is very tight now all game -- haven't seen a fight in 3 years - unless you count to guys in the parking lot beating the hell out of each other - found out later they were brothers fighting over a girl .
Manhattan is always fun - if you are up with the guys i can recommend some great places in the city

Back
Top Bottom