Is Brock Berlin (QB) just a "camp guy"? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Brock Berlin (QB) just a "camp guy"?

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Is Brock here just for training camp or do you think he has a chance to beat Sage Rosenfels for the third spot?
I wonder if he will get an honest opportunity to compete...

Once the season starts and I pay money for tickets to games and wear my Ronnie Brown jersey, I will have more affiliation with the Dolphins than Brock Berlin will.

Boone said:
Is Brock here just for training camp or do you think he has a chance to beat Sage Rosenfels for the third spot?
I wonder if he will get an honest opportunity to compete...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ah a :googly:

He is definatly just camp fodder. There is no way he beats out Sage because apparently Sage is lookin better than Feeley is right now...

Nasty

As one guy put it in his Mini Camp review.

"Brock Berlin: Thanks for coming"

I wouldnt be surprised if we kept him on the practice squad. Sage is on a 1 year deal, Gus on a 2 year deal and Aj can be cut whenever/if ever it becomes appropriate to do so. Basically our QB situation is so up in the air past this season that if saban sees any inkling of talent in him he very well could deem him worthy of a practice squad spot to see if he can learn how to see the field from under center something he didnt do well at all at UM.

He is definatly just camp fodder. There is no way he beats out Sage because apparently Sage is lookin better than Feeley is right now...

What he said. Brock doesn't show enough consistency with his accuracy to make it in the league.

If he is just camp foder...why did Saban bother bringing him to Miami? Why didnt he pick someone else? Different position...CB...DT...OT?

Boone said:
If he is just camp foder...why did Saban bother bringing him to Miami? Why didnt he pick someone else? Different position...CB...DT...OT?

Because it isnt like Brock is taking up a spot right now... He was an UDFA and we can bring in pretty much as many of them as we want. We needed another QB just to throw passes to our WRs in drills during the Mini Camps and Training Camps and that is exactly what Brocks purpose is on this team... He MIGHT get deligated to the PS... but we will see...

Nasty

I just hope Brock got a real good education while at U of M, as he will need it once he realizes he is not NFL caliber. He seems like a good kid and I hope he does well for himself in the real world ;)

Boone said:

yeah that is my question why did Saban bother bringing him to Miami?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ahhahahahahaha :roflmao:

Boone said:

He was already in Miami. :chuckle:

at least his girlfriend is hot, but he'll probably be selling insurance or real estate or whatever else ex-cfb players can do w/ sociology degrees after they hang it up.

HelloMotto said:
yeah that is my question why did Saban bother bringing him to Miami?
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hah ahhahahahahaha :roflmao:
:hmmm: :idea: :bong:

Back
Top Bottom