Is Brock Berlin the real deal ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Brock Berlin the real deal ??

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
Can this guy win a starting position in 1 year from now wats his mechanics stregnths weaknesses i saw 22 tds 6 picks not bad lemme know please i want details

dominizzo said:
Can this guy win a starting position in 1 year from now wats his mechanics stregnths weaknesses i saw 22 tds 6 picks not bad lemme know please i want details
:roflmao:

This thread cant be for real, can it?

dominizzo said:
you dont like it skape i just wanna know this guys mechanics wheres my sig by the wayyy:(

Im working on your Brock Berlin sig as we speak. :cool: :D :wink:

Real Deal? Who knows. We have good coaches, they can make their own judgements about their players.

I've seen every game of his from UF to UM. Followed his recruiting out of high school etc. He is a player that takes a bit of time (playing time not practice time) to really get things going. He was very inconsistent at Miami and lost us games (as well as making it tougher for us to win other games). However, as time went on he really developed alot. Meanwhile the team got worse (especially the defense) so overall we didn't get much better. Most people just assumed it was because he was still losing games. But they weren't his fault anymore. In fact he was doing everything you could ask.

But the key for me is crunch time. No matter how he played during the game, if we were down by 7 or 10 in the final 2 minutes, he would get a look in his eyes and I just knew he would score. He just took control of the team and led them down the field the way I've seen all the great QB's do (Marino, Favre, Elway etc.). If he could play an entire game in that zone, he would be incredible. He will need a couple years to develop but he can become a solid PRO. In fact he would be better than a solid pro because at the end of the game you can count on him. The biggest problem is I think he learns through playing so he may never develop unless e's given a chance to actually play in live games (which is bad because he will kill you until he develops). If he just developed through practice it could take him a real long time to develop.

Back
Top Bottom