Is Brock Osweiler..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Brock Osweiler.....

I have my doubts. He came into the league the same year Tannehill did and sat until half way through his 4th year. He was then below average and maybe flashed for a game or so. 10 TD & 6 int over almost 8 games in 2015 under Gase.

10 TD's and 6 ints over 7 starts is below average for Brock.

But 19 TD's and 12 Int's over 13 games is balling out for Ryan Tannehill

Talk about double standards on this site.

So when one poster has an opinion, but then a different poster has a different opinion, it's a double standard? I dont think you realize you're responding to someone who hasnt even been in the RT threads. You either don't know what a double standard is, or you think you're speaking to one person on this entire forum.

Bro, why do we have to mention Tannehill in a thread that's not even about him
Agreed, and I believe the doesn't need to be mentioned was 7 and 1 in his last 8 games under Gase. Brock isn't with a hair on Thills sack.

You should talk to whoever made that statement about Tannehill....but maybe do it on topic in one of the many Tannehill threads....

You don't pay millions(houston) if you don't see some potential

He's clearly a backup. He has a lot of in game experience and he's not the best back up QB in the league but he's not the worst either. He's right where he needs to be.

Not a fan. Browns cutting him says alot. Might be a decent back up but definitely a garbage starter

OP, Great question.

No, he's absolutely not that bad. In fact, as a back up, he's as good as it gets. Dude started almost half a season for a team that won a super bowl. His failure in Houston is irrelevant to his role as the backup QB to Ryan Tannehill.

A lot of fans deal in only extreme's. Hall of Famer or worst player ever.

We have two of the best valued QB contracts in the NFL between Ryan and Brock.

In the past he hasn't been very good. At this point he'll probably be the back up. Lets just hope Tannehill stays healthy

Back
Top Bottom