Is Chris Rix even trying to enter the draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Chris Rix even trying to enter the draft?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I havent heard anything about him.. I doubt he gets drafted anyway, but is he even trying to go to the NFL?

I think he will get drafted...i read somewhere..i think it was the most recent draft magazine and it had him as an urealized talent

He's in the draft... the imported-for-Madden draft from NCAA 2005 on my Xbox. He's a solid backup for me in 2007 :D

I could see him going to NFL Europe possibly. He has the NFL-caliber athletic tools, he is just a really bad decision-maker.

Talent wise he's fantastic. Good size, an athlete, strong arm. On the other hand he's played very poorly before. He hasn't put the work in that's necessary. Your right the best place for him to go would be NFL Europe...

He was at the combine. He hasn't done much for himself there either.

You know someone really sucks when someone here doesn't create a "How about Chris Rix" or "We should grab Rix in the 3rd" type thread.

Schleprock said:
He was at the combine. He hasn't done much for himself there either.

You know someone really sucks when someone here doesn't create a "How about Chris Rix" or "We should grab Rix in the 3rd" type thread.

I'm SO tempted. :D

Schleprock said:

lol thats soooooo true! Has FSU ever had a good NFL QB? it doesnt look like FSU has ever had a good QB in the NFL by the name of Chris. They seem to like guys name Chris, but they dont do so well. (Chris Weinke, Chris Rix).

Jaj said:
Talent wise he's fantastic. Good size, an athlete, strong arm. On the other hand he's played very poorly before. He hasn't put the work in that's necessary. Your right the best place for him to go would be NFL Europe...

I agree with you completely. He can launch a ball with the flick of his wrist and has some pretty good speed for a quarterback, I think in the 4.5,4.6 range. I feel with the right system/coaching he can be an effective quarterback, perhaps even a star, but not until he really develops as a player and only if he head is on straight.

saves said:
I agree with you completely. He can launch a ball with the flick of his wrist and has some pretty good speed for a quarterback, I think in the 4.5,4.6 range. I feel with the right system/coaching he can be an effective quarterback, perhaps even a star, but not until he really develops as a player and only if he head is on straight.

I'm not even so sure that he lacks it mentally to play QB either. I think he just is lazyass who parties too much :lol:

this dude called brad johnson won a superbowl and threw up some huge numbers in minnesota.

i'd say he was a good Qb.

Chris Rix blew every opportunity he's ever had. I was duped into believing his senior year would be different. He would put the past behind him, and become the player he should be. Sadly that did not happen. It won’t happen.

SammySmif said:
this dude called brad johnson won a superbowl and threw up some huge numbers in minnesota.

i'd say he was a good Qb.

lets not be confused here.....the defense won the SB in Tampa, Brad was just along for the ride ala Trent Dilfer

Back
Top Bottom